- Depart from North America Fly through the night to Europe.
Depart from North America
Depart from North Ameri...
Arrive in Barcelona
Arrive in Barcelona
Nîmes-Pont du Gard and Cote D'Azur
Nîmes-Pont du Gard and...
Vatican and Ancient Rome
Vatican and Ancient Rom...
Return Home OR Extend your Stay
Return Home OR Extend y...
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome to Barcelona! Arrive in the Barcelona and begin exploring.
- Discover Barcelona with a local guide A local guide introduces you to Barcelona: the Olympic Stadium, the Barri Gòtic, Gaudí's unfinished Sagrada Família, his Casa Milà and his Park Güell.
- Explore Carcassonne Cross into France and visit the huge medieval fortified town of Carcassonne.
- Take a walking tour of Nîmes Explore Nîmes, including the Maison Carrée, as well as the Nîmes Arena, an ancient Roman amphitheatre that was converted to a bullring in the 19th century. See the Pont du Gard.
- LEAP Painters' Provence
- Continue to the Cote D’Azur Enjoy your ride to Cote D'Azur.
- Explore Monaco Visit the tiny principality of Monaco, playground of the ultrarich. See Prince Rainier's palace and the famous casino.
- LEAP Cuisine Provençale
- Travel to Italy Leave France and cross into Italy.
- LEAP Great Renaissance Debate
- Explore Pisa See the incredible Leaning Tower of Pisa and explore the Baptistry.
- Continue to Florence Enjoy the quick ride across the Tuscan landscape.
- See Florence with a local guide Florence is home to some of the most astounding pieces of art in the world. Join a local guide for a sightseeing tour of "the Cradle of the Renaissance". See the Duomo, Ghiberti's bronze Baptistry doors, and the Church of Santa Croce. In the Accademia, see Michelangelo's David.
- Continue to Rome Continue to the Italian capital, Rome.
- Enjoy an evening walking tour Enjoy an evening walking tour of the Piazza Navona and the Trevi Fountain.
- See Vatican City with a local guide With a local guide, discover the artistic legacy of Catholicism in the Vatican City. View the famous works of religious art in the Vatican Museum, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica, the world's largest Christian church.
- Discover Rome with a local guide Walk in the footsteps of ancient Romans at the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine, the Pantheon, and the Forum.
- Depart to the US Our rewarding and enjoyable tour comes to an end as our Tour Director accompanies us to the airport on our final day. Or, opt to stay longer.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?