Ensembles attending Festival at Carnegie Hall experience the rich history and tradition of arts that are part of the diverse culture of New York City. Package includes:
- Extensive group rehearsals with outstanding, internationally known adjudicators and conductors
- One free base travel package for every 20 packages purchased
- Orientation session
- Three nights hotel accommodations in quad rooms in a Manhattan hotel
- Attendance at a Broadway show
- Admission to your choice of one sightseeing excursion – Statue of Liberty, Top of the Rock, or the Empire State Building
- Audio CD of your performance (one CD per school)
- Professional photo of group performance for each participant
- Commemorative plaque for your school
- Certificate of Achievement for each student
- Commemorative program poster for director
- Hotel baggage handling upon arrival and departure (one bag per person)
- The largest and most comprehensive insurance policy in the student travel field
Festival at Carnegie Hall: National Band & Orchestra Festival
Festival at Carnegie Hall: National Youth Choir
Our esteemed gathering of adjudicators and conductors is a virtual Who's Who in music education today. Choose from a lineup of internationally regarded professionals with a performance portfolio that spans decades.
When it comes to growing tomorrow's performers, it's all about the access—access to world-famous performing venues and stages—access to larger, more inspiring audiences than ever before—access to the national spotlight itself. We've got it all for you.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Ended too soon
- Extremely educational
- Great accommodations
Comments about WorldStrides Festival at Carnegie Hall, Elite performing opportunities:
NYC was awesome. Visiting iconic, historic locations. Seeing my child onstage at Carnegie Hall, was the icing on the cake. Only thing I would change is being able to acquire a professional photo and video of performance.
- Reviewer Type:
- Parent Traveler
Interested in getting more information about a WorldStrides destination?