Our esteemed gathering of adjudicators and conductors is a virtual Who's Who in music education today. Choose from a lineup of internationally regarded professionals with a performance portfolio that spans decades.
When it comes to growing tomorrow's performers, it's all about the access—access to world-famous performing venues and stages—access to larger, more inspiring audiences than ever before—access to the national spotlight itself. We've got it all for you.
Ensembles attending Festival at Carnegie Hall experience the rich history and tradition of arts that are part of the diverse culture of New York City. Package includes:
- Extensive group rehearsals with outstanding, internationally known adjudicators and conductors
- One free base travel package for every 20 packages purchased
- Orientation session
- Three nights hotel accommodations in quad rooms in a Manhattan hotel
- Attendance at a Broadway show
- Admission to your choice of one sightseeing excursion – Statue of Liberty, Top of the Rock, or the Empire State Building
- Audio CD of your performance (one CD per school)
- Professional photo of group performance for each participant
- Commemorative plaque for your school
- Certificate of Achievement for each student
- Commemorative program poster for director
- Hotel baggage handling upon arrival and departure (one bag per person)
- The largest and most comprehensive insurance policy in the student travel field
Festival at Carnegie Hall: Middle School & Children’s Choral Festival
Festival at Carnegie Hall: National Band & Orchestra Festival
Festival at Carnegie Hall: National University Choral Festival
Festival at Carnegie Hall: National Youth Choir
Interested in getting more information about a WorldStrides destination?