- Enjoy your overnight flight to Paris
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Paris Begin exploring France's answer to the "city that never sleeps."
- Continue Exploring Paris with a Local Guide Behold famous sights, including the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the sweeping Champs-Élysées, and Les Invalides. Tour Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Evening Tour of the Eiffel Tower Tonight, enjoy breathtaking views from atop the Eiffel Tower.
- Discover the Palace of Versailles Picture the flow of royalty through Louis XIV's Palace of Versailles. See the Hall of Mirrors, the royal apartments and the gardens.
- LEAP Seize the Château!
- Visit the Louvre Museum This afternoon, explore the expanse of the Louvre Museum.
- Explore Normandy Journey to the Normandy beaches, battleground of World War II's D-day. Visit the Memorial Museum of the Landing Museum in Arromanches.
- LEAP Soldiers' Stories
- Continue to the St. Malo area
- Visit Le Mont St. Michel While on the Breton Coast, stop at Le Mont St. Michel, the monastery on its own private island.Continue to the Loire Valley.
- Discover Loire Château Compare the grace of Chenonceau and the protective battlements of Amboise. Journey through the vineyards of the Loire Valley, and visit an authentic French wine "cave".
- LEAP Bon Appétit
- Chartres Cathedral En route to Paris, visit the magnificent Gothic cathedral of Chartres.
- Board High Speed Train to Geneva Speed south to Switzerland on the TGV.
- Walking Tour of Geneva Take a walking tour of Geneva before continuing to Lausanne.
- Tour Montreux, Broc and Château Chillon Today, tour the chic mountain resort of Montreux, the chocolate factory of Broc, and Château Chillon, an awe-inspiring eleventh century castle.
- Add On: Fondue Dinner in Lausanne Learn and experience the traditional Swiss style of fondue dining. Cook or dip your food into a shared pot during this communal dining adventure This upgraded dinner option creates delicious memories!
- Visit Avignon Travel to this south-eastern city of France, located on the Rhône river.
- LEAP Painters' Provence
- Pont du Gard See this awesome Roman aqueduct!
- Walking Tour of Nîmes Marvel at the Roman buildings of Nîmes: the Maison Carrée ("Square House") and the Roman arena, the best preserved in France.
- LEAP En Garde!
- Visit Les Baux En route to Nice see the fortress of Les Baux. Enjoy an evening walking tour with your Tour Director.
- Explore Monaco and Eze An excursion to Monaco and Eze, highlights the Palace of Prince Rainier, the Casino de Monte Carlo, and the Cathedrale de Monaco, where actress/princess Grace Kelly is buried. Visit the charming perched village of Eze.
- Depart from France Board your flight home or extend your travels an additional day in Nice.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?