When you travel with WorldStrides, you can rest assured knowing that we have taken every precaution possible to ensure the safety of you and your group. With nearly 50 years experience organizing trips, we’ve literally seen it all—and have resources available to lend a hand if needed. This painstaking work behind the scenes lets teachers and student focus on what’s most important—seeing incredible sights and having fun with each other!
Take a look below at just some of the many resources that are available to your middle or high school group when you travel with WorldStrides.
* Please note, specific safety measures vary by destination, particularly with international travel destinations.
From the moment you arrive at your destination, you’re never alone. Your WorldStrides team will meet you and guide you on your way hassle free.
- Field Specialists: Consider these your travel expediters. They’ll greet you at your destination as soon as you arrive to cover all the logistics including retrieving your bags at the airport and getting you to your ground transportation.
- Course Leaders: They’re like souped-up tour guides who know absolutely everything about everything! These individuals are specially trained in working with student travelers. They’ll be your guide for the duration of your trip, keeping your students engaged—and excited—about the sites they are visiting.
- Motor Coach Drivers: There are benefits of being the largest student travel operator—one is getting the best motor coaches. With WorldStrides, your group will have access to the most experienced companies and drivers on the market. And, believe us, having a really good motor coach driver can be the differences between an ordinary trip and an extraordinary experience.
A good night’s sleep is key to a great trip so, after an exciting day of discovery, you can rest comfortably knowing that we’ve got watchful eyes on your group. But it’s not just during the night that we’re there for you—we’ll get you checked in to your room, take care of any of your meals at your hotel, and cover any other detail. We promise we’ll make your stay worry-free!
- On-Site Coordinators: This is your group’s personal WorldStrides concierge. If you need something while you’re at the hotel, your OSC is there to help. Your OSC will check every room prior to your group’s arrival and have the keys waiting for you when you pull up to the hotel—yes, it really is that easy! Many of our on-site coordinators are former trip leaders, so they can anticipate the needs of our student travelers so you can get some well deserved r-and-r.
- Night Chaperones: Parents and teachers love our night chaperones! WorldStrides staffs every hallway housing your students throughout the night to ensure the safety of your students. The chaperones monitor the hallways so no student gets into rooms that they are not supposed to be in—or out of rooms that they are supposed to be in. As we said, your days will be packed with fun, so a good night’s sleep is important!
Now here’s what really sets WorldStrides apart…knowing that we have your back every day, every hour…24/7, no matter what!
- Tour Central: Your personal command center! This office is staffed 24/7 by WorldStrides employees who are specially trained to handle any situation—no matter how big or how small. Every student traveling with your group will have easy access to Tour Central through the phone number listed on the traveler name badge. One simple call and the Tour Central staff will spring in to action to take care of your needs.
- Doctors on Call: Here’s a precaution we hope you never have to use! It’s our exclusive partnership with the George Washington University Department of Emergency Medicine. Your group will have access to doctors for phone consultations should the need arise. And for groups traveling to Washington D.C., with this partnership, a doctor will even make a house call to your group.