- Enjoy your Overnight Flight to Italy
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Venice Start to explore this city of canals.
- Explore Venice with a Local Guide Discover the real beauty of this city with a local guide in St. Mark's Cathedral, and see the Grand Canal, the Doge's Palace, and the Bridge of Sighs.
- Add On: LEAP Behind the Carnival Mask Create a Venetian mask inspired by the Italian Carnival, the Commedia dell'Arte - or by your imagination! Learn the meaning of the mask and its historical significance, then decorate yours using professional techniques.
- Travel to Verona Visit Juliet's house and the famous balcony where the forbidden lovers expressed their heartache.
- Explore Mantua View the Ducal Palace and Mantegna's Camera degli Sposi, a room in one of the castle's towers that contains a series of frescoes.
- Continue to Milan Tonight, relax in Milan.
- Discover Milan with a Local Guide Italian culture surrounds you as a local guide shows you La Scala opera house.
- LEAP Patron of the Renaissance
- Continue to Florence See the capital of Italy's Tuscany region and the birthplace of the Renaissance.
- Explore Florence A local guide shows you the Duomo, Ghiberti's Baptistry doors, the Ponte Vecchio, the Accademia and the Church of Santa Croce.
- Add On: Uffizi Gallery Explore one of the most popular attractions in Florence. With works dating back to the 16th century from artists such as da Vinci, Michelangelo and Botticelli, there are plenty of beautiful artworks to observe and discover.
- LEAP Cucina Fiorentina
- Discover Assisi Travel through Tuscany to explore Assisi. Visit the beautiful Basilica of St. Francis and study Giotto's 28 stunning frescoes that depict the saint's life.
- Continue to Rome Explore the Piazza Navona, the Spanish Steps, and the Trevi Fountain, still fed by water from a first century Roman aqueduct.
- LEAP Great Renaissance Debate
- Discover Rome with a Local Guide Visit the Vatican with a local guide to see St. Peter's and the Sistine Chapel. Recapture the past of the "Eternal City" at the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine, Trajan's Column and the ruins of the Roman Forum.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?