- Enjoy your overnight flight to Spain
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Madrid Begin exploring Spain's capital.
- Guided Tour of Madrid Join a local guide on a tour through the Plaza Mayor, the Plaza Colón and a view of the Royal Palace.
- Prado Museum An impressive selection of Velazquez’s paintings awaits you here.
- Reina Sofía Museum See modern pieces by Dalí and Picasso.
- LEAP Cocina Española Tonight, create and enjoy traditional Spanish cuisine.
- Add On: Toledo Opt to explore Toledo, a city as brilliant as the gold threads inlaid in its famous black jewelry. Christian, Moorish and Jewish culture converge in the medieval capital of Spain. During your visit to Toledo, see one of the greatest Gothic buildings in Europe - the incredible Toledo Cathedral. Travel the winding streets and explore the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca and the Church of Santo Tome to observe El Greco's The Burial of the Count of Orgaz.
- Explore Cordoba with a Local Guide Marvel at the 800 marble columns of the 1200-year-old Mezquita. Continue with a guide to the statue of Jewish philosopher Maimonaides and the enchanting courtyards of the Jewish Quarter.
- LEAP El Caudillo's Conquest
- Continue to Seville
- Discover Seville Explore the sights of this flamboyant Spanish city with a local guide. Discover the enchanting Plaza de España, the Giralda Tower, within the largest gothic cathedral in the world, and explore the grand Alcázar.
- LEAP ¡Ay Flamenco!
- Visit Merida En route to Lisbon, stop in Mérida to marvel at the best preserved Roman ruins in Spain.
- Continue to Portugal
- Walking Tour of Lisbon Experience Lisbon’s pastel facades, black-and-white mosaic sidewalks, and medieval alleys with a local guide. Stroll through the Alfama district, the oldest section of Lisbon, visit the Castelo de São Jorge, and see the Church of Jerónimos with the tomb of Vasco de Gama and the Monument of Discoveries.
- Torre de Belem Stop for a picture in front of the Torre de Belem, an impressive tower that once defended the city and is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?