- Take Off Board an overnight flight to Seoul.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Wheels Down Land in South Korea and begin exploring its capital city.
- Guided Exploration Discover Seoul with a local guide while you admire the 40-acre Gyeonbok Palace, visit the National Folk Museum, wander the streets of Insadong, and travel to the Namdaemun open-air market with a local guide.
- See the Demilitarized Zone Take a full day excursion to a Demilitarized Zone where you will tour Freedom Bridge, the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel and Dora Observatory.
- Return to Seoul
- LEAP Culinary Korea
- Jeonju Travel to Jeonju and explore the Jeonju Hanok Village where old traditions are still practiced.
- Gwangju City Continue on to Gwangju City.
- Boseong Travel to Boseong, home of a large green tea field that supplies 40% of the country’s green tea.
- Tour of Gwangju Return to Gwangju City and explore with a local guide.
- Travel to Haeinsa
- Tour the Temple Discover Tripitaka Koreana at Haeinsa Temple. This collection of 81,258 wooden printing blocks is the most complete collection of the Buddhist Canon found in East Asia.
- Transfer to Gyeongju
- Cultural Exploration Spend the day touring Gyeongju, the old capital city of the Shilla Kingdom. Discover the cultural history of the Gyeongju district at the Gyeongju National Museum. Visit Bulguksa, one of Korea’s best known temples. See one of the world’s finest shrines of Buddha at Seoggram Grotto. Bulguksa Temple and Seoggram Grotto are both UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- LEAP Sunmodo Training
- Yongin Travel to Yongin and tour the Korean Folk Village, a living museum of life from several centuries ago.
- Continue to Suwon Then, see the Suwon Hwaseong Fortress.
- Return to Seoul
- National Museum Before heading home, visit the National Museum of Korea, a sanctuary of Korean culture (time permitting).
- Farewell! Enjoy your flight home.
Students traveling on a WorldStrides Perspectives program have the opportunity to earn three free college credits through our Discovery for Credit program. Students who receive college credit gain a competitive advantage on college applications, are distinguished as savvy travelers and online learners, and get a jump start on their path to successful completion of higher education. Students completing applicable coursework receive an official transcript, issued by our university partner, the University of California – San Diego. Click here for more details.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?