- Enjoy your Overnight Flight to Madrid.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in the vibrant capital of Spain. Begin exploring Madrid.
- Exlpore Madrid with a Local Guide Join a local guide on a tour through the Plaza de España, the Plaza Colón, and a view of the Royal Palace. An impressive selection of Velazquez's paintings awaits you at the Prado Museum.
- Visit the Reina Sofía Museum Next, see modern pieces by Dalí and Picasso in the Reina Sofía Museum.
- LEAP Cocina Española
- Add on: Segovia & El Escorial Picturesque views of a fairytale castle lure you inside Segovia's famous Alcázar on today's optional excursion. Visit the monstrous Roman aqueduct en route to El Escorial, Philip II's imposing palace.
- Explore Toledo with a Local Guide The golden medieval city of Toledo is perched on the rugged bluffs of the Rio Tagus. A local guide shows you the Gothic cathedral, the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, and the Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes.
- LEAP El Caudillo's Conquest
- Discover Cordoba with a Local Guide Marvel at the rose-marbled Mezquita. Gaze up at the statue of Jewish philosopher Maimonaides, and savor the aroma of the flower-lined courtyards.
- Continue to Seville
- Discover Seville with a Local Guide Discover Don Juan's hometown, Seville. Visit the Plaza de España and the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, then explore the grand Alcázar.
- LEAP ¡Ay Flamenco!
- Visit Ronda Visit the walled town of Ronda en route to the Costa del Sol for Mediterranean beach time.
- Continue to Costa del Sol
- Add on: Granada In the once-thriving Moorish capital, great accomplishments of Islamic art and architecture await you on your optional excursion. Marvel at the massive Alhambra fortress and Generalife Gardens.
- Head Home! Board your flight home or extend your travels with an additional day on the Costa del Sol.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?