- Fly to Argentina Board your overnight flight to Buenos Aires.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome! Welcome to Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina, a cosmopolitan city that's often referred to as "the Paris of South America". Meet your Tour Director and start exploring this bustling city.
- See Buenos Aires Join a local guide for sightseeing. Stroll the city’s many plazas and boulevards, including Plaza de Mayo where the city was born more than four centuries ago. Visit Congress Hall, the San Telmo District, and the fashionable Recoleta area. Entrance to the Metropolitan Cathedral is included.
- LEAP Tango Argentina
- Fly to San Carlos de Bariloche Hop aboard a flight to San Carlos de Bariloche, a stunning city at the foothills of the Andes, best known for skiing.
- Explore the City Explore the city with a local guide as you travel the Circuito Chico. During this 65-kilometer tour, you will experience captivating panoramic views of the Argentinean landscape.
- Discover Tronador Mountain Discover Tronador, a remarkable 3,491-meter mountain covered by seven glaciers. The international boundary between Chile and Argentina can be found at the mountain’s highest summit.
- Saltillo de Las Nalcas Waterfall Next, see Saltillo de Las Nalcas, an impressive waterfall flowing from Tronador Mountain.
- Cross the Andes into Chile
- Vincent Perez Rosales Park Ride a catamaran through Nahuel Huapi Lake and across Todos Los Santos Lake in Chile’s National Park, Vincente Perez Rosales.
- Petrohue Rapids See the raging Petrohue River Rapids en route to Puerto Varas.
- Continue to Puerto Varas
- Visit Llanquihue Visit Portal del Lago, a dairy farm in Llanquihue.
- Continue to Frutillar Continue to Frutillar on the bank of Lake Llanquihue. Observe homes and buildings completed in German-style architecture, evidence of the German immigration to the town during the 19th century.
- Discover Puerto Montt Spend the morning discovering the peaceful port town of Puerto Montt with a local guide. Explore this charming area of snow capped, volcanic mountains, green fields, forested hills, canals, and islands.
- Fly to Santiago
- Sites of Santiago A local guide leads you to the sites and sights of Santiago, including La Moneda Palace, the seat of the Chilean President. View artifacts from the indigenous peoples of Chile, as well as ceramics and textiles from Mexico to Patagonia at the Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino.
- Free Afternoon Enjoy a free afternoon in Santiago.
- Final Farewells... Board your flight home to the United States
Students traveling on a WorldStrides Perspectives program have the opportunity to earn three free college credits through our Discovery for Credit program. Students who receive college credit gain a competitive advantage on college applications, are distinguished as savvy travelers and online learners, and get a jump start on their path to successful completion of higher education. Students completing applicable coursework receive an official transcript, issued by our university partner, the University of California – San Diego. Click here for more details.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?