We take great pride in organizing unique international playing experiences. From friendly matches to tournaments, your players will experience a different style, speed, and passion of play that will challenge and improve their game. Check out our latest international program--the 2017 FIL Women's World Cup Tour.
Take your team to a variety of U.S. tournaments and events sure to improve their game and build teamwork. From soccer, basketball and hockey to volleyball, rugby and robotics, Excel offers full-service global sports travel for coaches, players and families. Click here to learn more.
The safety of our travelers is our top priority and we go to great lengths to support you every step of the way! The strength and experience of our staff, a global network of resources, and a sincere commitment to our teams and their families enable us to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip.
By completing online coursework after your program, middle and high school students can earn free high school and college credit. College students are eligible for academic credit too. It's a win-win for everyone! Read More
2017 FIL Women’s Lacrosse World Cup Tour
Field Hockey Programs
Ice Hockey Programs
Cross Country Programs
WorldStrides Excel sets itself apart with an exceptional professional memberships record. As part of the WorldStrides family, here is just a sampling of the support services Excel Sports provide:
National Tour Association (NTA) is the premier association for travel professionals who have a keen interest in the packaged travel sector of the industry. The association, which is made up of nearly 4,000 members, brings together those who package travel – group as well as individual trips – with suppliers and destinations who represent the various components of a trip. WorldStrides Excel is well connected with thousands of other NTA members, including hotels, attractions, restaurants, airlines and destinations. These partnerships mean that we are able to offer each and every one of our customers the best in choice, quality and value. The NTA helps us to make it happen for you!
International Air Transport Association (IATA #49732815). IATA insures that both the airline and airport are complying with safety regulations, they are making the environment a priority by striving to reduce airline’s CO2 emissions and they are working to make the ticketing, check-in, baggage and boarding process simpler, more effective and quicker. WorldStrides Excels’ membership in IATA benefits our clients in many ways. With such a vast network at our disposal we have the contacts to offer you hundreds of travel options. Being a member of IATA allows us to book group flights directly through the airlines, allowing us to provide you with more.
American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA). ASTA is the leading global advocate for travel agents, the travel industry and the traveling public. ASTA and its affiliates now comprise the world’s largest and most influential travel trade association with members in 140 countries. By belonging to the ASTA WorldStrides Excel is part of an elite group of travel professionals who take pride in being the very best. Travelers depend on travel agencies and others affiliated with ASTA to guide them honestly and competently. All ASTA members pledge to conduct their business activities in a manner that promotes the idea of integrity in travel and agree to act in accordance with the ASA Code of Ethics.
WorldStrides Excel is pleased to offer your individual participants or your team with the ultimate fundraiser. Your participants will be able to sell raffle tickets to people in their community or other friends and family members. The money they raise will be theirs to apply towards the cost of the sports tour.
2017 Grand Prize Draw
Win a four-day trip for two to a 2017 season home game of Manchester United at Old Trafford Stadium, England!
- 2 round trip flights to Manchester, England
- 2 nights at the 3* Willowbank Hotel in Manchester, England
- 2 tickets to a 2017 season home game of Mancchester United at Old Trafford Stadium!
Excludes: Anything not listed above
Grand Prize Rules and Conditions:
- All raffle tickets must be received by WorldStrides Excel before February 22, 2017.
- Results will be published on the website on March 1, 2017.
- All information on the raffle ticket stub must be completed in order to qualify.
- Tickets must be purchased from a group participating in a trip with WorldStrides Excel to be valid.
- Your must be 18 years or age or older to purchase raffle tickets.
- The Grand Prize must be redeemed by May 31, 2017. Winners must be US or Canadian Citizens or permanent residents. At least one adult of 21+ years old must travel.
- The Grand Prize is non-transferable (the person listed on the raffle ticket stub must travel).
- No person can purchase more than 25 raffle tickets in total.
- Departure must be from a major gateway city in the US or Canada. No stopovers en route.
- The tour must be booked at least 45 days before departure, and the flights are subject to availability within the promotional fare category. Flights on certain dates may not be available and alternate airport and/or substitute dates will be offered. The itinerary cannot be modified once booked.
- Winners may be requested to execute a Release of Liability.
- Winners must allow the use of their names without additional compensations, except where prohibited by law.
- Employees of WorldStrides Excel, their families or advertising agencies within this promotion are not allowed to participate.
- WorldStrides Excel, or other co-sponsors, are not liable for any injuries losses or damages of any kind caused by utilization of this Prize. If prize notification or attempted notification is returned un-deliverable, the prize is forfeit.
- Offer void where prohibited by law.
- Only one Grand Prize winner will be drawn from all WorldStrides Excel Grand Prize entries.
- WorldStrides Excel reserves the right to amend and interpret the above rules.
WorldStrides Excel has been involved in numerous community projects, through our tours and our donations. Giving back to the communities that support us is extremely important to Excel.
We have arranged community service projects during our tours for teams that wish to have a philanthropic aspect to their tour. Below are some projects that previous teams have participated in:
Beach Clean Up (Santa Susanna, Spain) – George Washington University Men’s soccer played teamed up with local volunteers and divers to help clean the sea bed along the beach in Santa Susanna. This helps protect the marine life and to slow pollution of the water around the beach. The players carried bags full of trash and debris to the shore, where it was inspected for living organisms.
Yorkhill Children’s Hospital (Glasgow, Scotland)- New York University (NYU) Women’s Soccer team spent time here giving inspirational talks, visiting with children and giving soccer demonstrations. The team also raised funds for Yorkhill after their return to New York.
Tambien Foundation (Madrid, Spain) – The NYU Golf team worked with the Tambien Foundation at the Los Negrales Indoor Sports Centre in Villalba. The Tambien Foundation is a non-profit organanization whose end result is the social integration of people with any physical, mental, intellectual and/or sensory disability, by means of tailoring sport to disabled people needs and using it as a social integration tool. The Golf Team was paired with a member of the foundation to participate in a sport activity.
Teviot Rangers JFC (London, England) – The NYU Women’s Soccer team ran a day camp for the Teviot Rangers players aged between 4 and 7 years old. They handed out caps and put on a soccer skills performance in the Medicinema.
Memorial Park Clean Up (Bridge of Allan, Scotland) – A team spent the afternoon cleaning up trash, pulling weeds, and planting flowers at a local park. The project was arranged with a local church.
Irish Wildlife Trust (Ireland) – A team spent a day helping to preserve Ireland’s wildlife and habitats at the Ashtown Nature Preserve.
St. Margaret’s Hospice (Scotland) – Two groups of US college students spent the day with staff and patients of St. Margaret’s Hospice, a hospice for the elderly with long term illnesses. The students were very well received by the patients and staff at St. Margaret’s.
Team Travel Services
WorldStrides’ GET Sports division offers individuals, teams, & tournament/event directors a full array of travel-related programs to help make trips to tournaments, camps and other sports events easy to manage and fun! We can assist you with booking hotel rooms, scheduling transportation, purchasing attraction tickets and tours, finding local restaurant deals, fundraising and much more.
We offer you and your group a one-stop shop for:
•Athlete Friendly Accommodations
•Rental Vehicles & Shuttles
•Event Tickets, Tours, & Attractions
•Discounts at Local Businesses
•Sports Specific Insurance
Click here to visit GET Travel for more information.
Interested in getting more information about a WorldStrides destination?