- Flight Board an overnight flight to England.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in England and begin your exploration. Join a local guide for an up-close look at the highlights of England's exciting capital city: Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, and St. Paul's Cathedral.
- Explore the Imperial War Museum With your local guide, explore the Imperial War Museum and tour the Cabinet War Rooms, the underground shelter where Churchill and his staff met in 1940 as the bombs rained down on London.
- Transfer to Portsmouth
- D-Day Museum Visit the D-Day Museum before boarding the overnight Ferrry.
- See Normandy Visit the Memorial de Caen, and the Landing Museum at Arromanches. See for yourself the beaches where the Allies landed on D-day in 1944, the event that began the liberation of occupied Europe.
- American Military Cemetery
- LEAP Soldiers' Stories
- Pointe du Hoc Visit Pointe du Hoc the high point between D-Days historic Omaha and Utah Beaches.
- Continue on to Ste. M`re-Église View this site, which pays homage to the famed incident involving a paratrooper who got trapped on a church spire.
- Tour the Airborne Museum
- Continue to Bastogne
- Walking Tour of the City View the site of the Battle of the Bulge, and visit the Sherman Tank Monument on McAuliffe Square.
- WWII Battlefield Tour with a Local Guide Exploring the Mardasson Memorial, tribute to the U.S. soldiers who died there; The Wood of Peace which includes 4,000 trees planted for veterans; and the Bastogne Historical Center.
- Continue to Cologne
- Walking Tour of Cologne Enjoy a walking tour to Germany's fourth largest city which spans both sides of the River Rhine.
- Transfer by Train to Nuremburg
- Tour Nuremburg visit the 11 square kilometer Rally Grounds designed by Hitler's architect Albert Speer and host to Nazi Party rallies. Also tour the Memorium Nuremburg Trials where Nazis were tried in 1945 to 1946 for crimes against peace and humanity in Schwurgerichtssaal 600 (Court Room 600).
- Continue to Munich
- Explore Munich with a Local Guide A local guide shows you the highlights of the city, including the Frauenkirche, the Glockenspiel, and the 1972 Olympic stadium. Marvel at Nymphenburg Palace, its 500 acres are lined with French trimmed hedges and boast three pavilions and miniature palace.
- Visit Dachau Concentration Camp
- Depart from Germany Board your flight home or extend your travels with an extra day in Munich.
- Add on - The Berghof
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?