WorldStrides programs provide unforgettable experiences for students, teachers, and parents alike. Over the years, our programs have inspired students to pursue careers, introduced them to cultures around the world, and allowed them experience history up close and personal. Our program leaders also grow and learn…Keep Reading
- Arrival Meet your Course Leader and prepare for an action-packed adventure in our nation's capital.
- Arlington National Cemetery Pay your respects to the hundreds of thousands of brave men and women who sacrificed their lives.
- Lincoln Memorial Stand where Martin Luther King, Jr., stood when he delivered his famous “I Have a Dream” speech.
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial Scan more than 58,000 names inscribed on the Wall, representing the men and women who were killed or missing in action during the Vietnam War.
- Korean War Veterans Memorial Walk among 19 statues, each depicting a soldier in realistic garb, as they marched through Korea’s rough terrain during the Korean War.
- Hotel check-in