- Fly to Italy Board your overnight flight to Italy.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome! Arrive and journey to the charming Sorrentine Peninsula.
- Guided Tour of Pompeii Visit legendary Pompeii, a bustling Roman city buried by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 A.D.
- Journey Island of Capri Cross the Bay of Naples to enjoy the chic resort island of Capri.
- Visit Villa Jovis
- LEAP Cucina Napoletana
- Discover Rome Journey to the "Eternal City" of Rome. Continue your Roman adventure as a local guide leads you on a tour of the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine, and Trajan's Column.
- Explore Vatican City Come face-to-face with famous works of religious art, including Michelangelo's Pieta in St. Peter's Basilica and The Creation of Adam in the Sistine Chapel, as you tour the Vatican City with a local guide.
- LEAP Caesar's Gladiators
- Fly to Athens Board a flight to the capital of Greece - home of gods and goddesses, and the birthplace of democracy.
- Walking Tour Begin exploring with a walking tour with your Tour Director"]
- Discover Athens A local guide shows you the city, including the Theater of Dionysos, the Agora, and the Greek Parliament. Behold the immense temple of the Acropolis, boasting the spectacular Parthenon. Visit the New Acropolis Museum. Later, you can explore the Plaka.
- Add on: National Archaeological Museum A treasure trove of antiquities awaits you as you travel to the National Archaeological Museum for an optional guided excursion.
- LEAP Mousaka & Sousta
- Explore Mycenae with Local Guide Walk through the Lion’s Gate into the royal citadel of Mycenae, the city of Agamemnon and his wife, Clytemnestra –sister of Helen of Troy. Visit the largest of the renowned beehive tombs, the Tomb of Agamemnon.
- Ancient Corinth Marvel at the beauty of the Sarconic Gulf as you travel along the coastal road to Corinth, home of the ancient marketplaces, fountain ruins, and temples in the name of Apollo and Aphrodite.
- Final Goodbyes Board your flight and head home!
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?