WorldStrides programs provide unforgettable experiences for students, teachers, and parents alike. Over the years, our programs have inspired students to pursue careers, introduced them to cultures around the world, and allowed them experience history up close and personal. Our program leaders also grow and learn…Keep Reading
- Arrive in Washington, D.C. Meet your Christian Discoveries Course Leader and prepare for an action-packed adventure in our nation’s capital.
- Orientation † Discuss God’s hand in America’s history and the role of people of faith in our country
- Arlington National Cemetery Pay your respects to the hundreds of thousands of brave men and women who sacrificed their lives for our country. During the Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, reflect on the true meaning of sacrifice while Taps is played to honor the fallen soldiers.
- † Devotional Discussion: Learn from the sacrifices of others
- Iwo Jima Memorial Think about the inscription on the statue’s base, “Uncommon valor was a common virtue,” while you explore this tribute to the U.S. Marines who died while serving our country.
- Pentagon Memorial Visit the outdoor installation honoring the 184 victims of the September 11, 2001, attacks at the Pentagon.
- Hotel Check-In