- Enjoy your overnight flight to Spain
Depart from United States
Depart from United Stat...
Welcome to Spain!
Welcome to Spain!
LEAP El Caudillo's Conquest
LEAP El Caudillo's Conq...
Return Home OR Extend Your Stay
Return Home OR Extend Y...
LEAP Activities - our trademarked approach to learning
3 Free College Credits included with this trip
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Barcelona Begin exploring this vibrant capital of Catalonia.
- Discover Barcelona with a Local Guide A local guide explains the sights of Spain's second-largest city. Listen for the echoes of cheers in the Olympic Stadium. Explore Gaudí's Parc Güell and tour his Casa Milà.
- Add On: Pedera Secreta Discover the secrets of the Casa Milà's past in the magic of the night. Experience a more intimate visit in this emblematic building and get an exclusive tour which incorporates projections, holograms and dinner overlooking the famous Passeig de Gràcia.
- Add On: Dali Museum in Figueres Surrealist art lovers will especially enjoy visiting Figueres, the hometown of the famous Salvador Dali. Explore the Theatre and Museum he built to memorialize his life's work. The museum boasts the largest collection of his work including paintings, sculptures, mechanical devices, 3D collages and even living room furniture! It's certainly a sight to see!
- Board High Speed Train for Cordoba Continue your Spanish journey as you travel to this city located in the southern Spanish province of Andalusia.
- Explore Cordoba with a Local Guide: Visit to the rose and blue marbled Mezquita, once second only to Mecca as the most important mosque in Islam. Gaze up at the statue of Jewish philosopher Maimonaides in the flower-accented Jewish quarter.
- Discover Zuheros Explore the mountain village of Zuheros and discover It's scenic Murcielagos cave.
- LEAP El Caudillo's Conquest
- Continue to Granada
- Guided Tour of Granada Explore the last Moorish city to fall to the Christian Reconquista - Granada. Note the impressive Islamic architecture en route to the massive Alhambra fortress-palace and enjoy the soul-soothing fountains of the Generalife Gardens with a local guide. Then, explore the Royal Chapel of Granada Cathedral with your Tour Director.
- Depart from Spain Board flight home or extend your stay with an extra day on the Costa del Sol.
Students traveling on a WorldStrides Perspectives program have the opportunity to earn three free college credits through our Discovery for Credit program. Students who receive college credit gain a competitive advantage on college applications, are distinguished as savvy travelers and online learners, and get a jump start on their path to successful completion of higher education. Students completing applicable coursework receive an official transcript, issued by our university partner, the University of California – San Diego. Click here for more details.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?