- Hotel check-in
- Alamo Bowl Pep Rally Join in the fanfare by performing on the legendary San Antonio River Walk at the official Alamo Bowl Pep Rally!
- Directors Reception Meet your fellow Alamo Bowl coaches and instructors at the Director’s Reception.
- First Rehearsal Your performers will meet their halftime show choreographer and get right to work! During this first evening of rehearsals, your choreographer will adjust the show as necessary and put on the final touches to the show.
Your Alamo Bowl package includes:
- Performance in the Alamo Bowl halftime show
- Optional performance on the River Walk during the Alamo Bowl Pep Rally
- Alamo Bowl game tickets
- Two lunches and two breakfasts
- Access to nationally known choreographers
- Master class
- Show costume
- Ground transportation to and from all included activities
Meet your head choreographer: Tony Gonzalez
Tony G is one of the most established choreographers and casting directors in dance, film, television, music videos, fitness and commercials. His work encompasses all styles of dance including hip-hop, jazz, contemporary, street funk and more. Tony is the choreographer for “Kidz Bop,” acting as the artistic director for their commercials, music videos and live performances. He also has choreographer’s credits for such hit television series as Mike & Molly, Community, I Hate My Teenage Daughter, Up All Night and The Office.
Never settling for staying within a “box”, jack of all trades, Tony G. continues to motivate himself to bring a fresh version to every concept presented to him; and to inspire actors, artists, directors, and dancers to explore new range within them.
- Choreographer and Artistic Director for KidzBop
- Choreographer and co-star in Fitness Method Trainer Tracy Anderson’s exercise video
- Worked on winning television sitcoms like – The Office (Emmy Award), Community, Mike and Molly, and Up All Night
- Choreographer for ABC’s sitcom Ken
- Choreographer for MTV’s show Faking It
- Choreographer for HBO’s drama series The Leftovers
- Choreographer for CBS’ Big Brother
- Choreographer for over 250 television commercials including the 2016 Verizon Superbowl Commercial
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Morning Rehearsal Today is all about rehearsal! Spend the morning practicing for the halftime show.
- Master Class In the afternoon, participate in a special master class with our star choreographer!
- Optional Activity You have the evening free to take in the sights of San Antonio. Enjoy SeaWorld®, Six Flags, or the San Antonio Zoo.
- Breakfast Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before heading out for the day.
- Final Rehearsal Head off to the Alamodome for your Final Halftime Show Dress Rehearsal with the entire show cast of marching bands, dancers, cheerleaders, color guard, etc.!
- Alamo Bowl Kick-Off!
- San Antonio Exploration After a good night’s rest, enjoy San Antonio a bit more before heading home!