- Flight to Venice Relax and enjoy your scheduled flight from North America.
Depart from North America
Depart from North Ameri...
Arrive in Venice
Arrive in Venice
LEAP Patron of the Renaissance.
LEAP Patron of the Rena...
LEAP Renaissance Restored!
LEAP Renaissance Restor...
LEAP Caesar's Gladiators
LEAP Caesar's Gladiator...
Return Home OR Extend your Stay
Return Home OR Extend y...
LEAP Activities - our trademarked approach to learning
3 Free College Credits included with this trip
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome to Venice! Board an overnight flight to Europe. Begin your exciting Italian adventure in one of its most revered cities - Venice.
- Explore Venice with a local guide Sightseeing with a local guide includes St. Mark's Square, the Rialto Bridge, the Bridge of Sighs, and the Doge's Palace, rich in Venetian art and political intrigue.
- Title Journey south to the capital of Tuscany, Florence.
- LEAP Patron of the Renaissance.
- See Florence with a local guide Join a local guide for a tour of the Duomo, Ghiberti's Baptistry doors, the Ponte Vecchio, and the Church of Santa Croce. See Michelangelo's David in the Accademia.
- Add on: LEAP Renaissance Restored! Optional activity.
- LEAP Cucina Fiorentina
- Discover Siena A leisurely excursion includes Siena, a town of 17 medieval neighborhoods, each with its own church and symbol.
- Explore San Gimignano San Gimignano, with 14 fortified towers that give the town its characteristic silhouette.
- Enjoy a Tuscan farm lunch in place of dinner today A Tuscan farm lunch is served in place of dinner today.
- Travel by high-speed train to Naples Journey south to Pompeii, a bustling city buried by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 A.D.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Pompeii A fascinating guided tour reveals a remarkably well-preserved Roman town.
- Continue to Sorrento Continue on to the Mediterranean resort town of Sorrento.
- Visit the island of Capri Cross the Bay of Naples to enchanting Capri, summer home of Roman emperors.
- Explore the Blue Grotto There's time to visit the captivating Blue Grotto, a cavern lit from underwater by sunlight reflected against submerged limestone.
- Italian feast with live music Tonight, dine on an Italian feast complete with live musical entertainment.
- Journey along the Amalfi Coast Travel along the Amalfi coastline, with its ragged cliffs and dramatic seaside views.
- Explore Paestum with a local guide Visit the Temple of Neptune, dating from 450 B.C., and the basilica. Admire the imposing Duomo Sant' Andrea and Saracen towers.
- Discover Naples A treasure trove of antiquities awaits you as you travel to the National Archaeological Museum in Naples.
- Continue to Rome Continue north to the "Eternal City" of Rome.
- Discover Rome with a local guide A local guide shows you the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine, Trajan's Column and the Roman Forum.
- Add on: LEAP Caesar's Gladiators Optional activity.
- See Vatican City with a local guide Visit the Vatican, including St. Peter's Basilica and the Sistine Chapel.
- Add on: Hadrian's Villa and Tivoli - farewell dinner This evening, opt to visit Emperor Hadrian's Villa and Tivoli, and to enjoy a farewell dinner in the hills.
- Flight to the US Our rewarding and enjoyable tour comes to an end as our Tour Director accompanies us to the airport on our final day. Or, opt to spend extra time in Rome.
Students traveling on a WorldStrides Perspectives program have the opportunity to earn three free college credits through our Discovery for Credit program. Students who receive college credit gain a competitive advantage on college applications, are distinguished as savvy travelers and online learners, and get a jump start on their path to successful completion of higher education. Students completing applicable coursework receive an official transcript, issued by our university partner, the University of California – San Diego. Click here for more details.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?