- Step-on guide tour Escorted customized city tours of Toronto and Niagara Falls.
- CN Tower You’ll love seeing this wonder of the modern world. Three observation levels and world-famous glass floor. Fine and casual dining. Motion simulator rides, arcade and unique shopping. Combo ticket includes observation, glass floor, and attractions at the base of the tower.
- Hotel check-in
Every Heritage Festival package includes:
- One free base travel package for every 25 packages purchased
- Positive, constructive adjudication with written and recorded comments from a panel of three nationally acclaimed adjudicators
- On-stage mini clinic
- Quality hotel accommodations
- Gift for the director and commemorative gift for each student
- Professional performance recording
- Accident, medical, and dental insurance for all travelers plus extensive liability insurance coverage for directors
- Free high school academic credit for students
- Free professional development and opportunity to earn discounted graduate credit for directors
The AIM Experience
The AIM Experience – Launching in 2017!
Affirm. Inspire. Mentor. Directors have been asking for it, and here it is! The AIM Experience is an exclusive private master-class session offered as an elective to participating groups at all Heritage Festivals. This 60-90 minute concentrated educational experience provides extra performance time and customized one-on-one instruction from one of our professional clinicians. Music directors can set the focus of the session’s content through their planning call with the instructor. Reaffirm your classroom teachings, fine tune your festival performance, or focus on a few specific skills – the choice is yours! Ask your Festival Selection Advisor about setting up your own AIM Experience!
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Ontario Science Centre Entertaining scientific fun with more than 800 interactive exhibits. Combo Admission and Omni-max Theatre.
- Festival performances Festival performances run throughout the day at your event venue. After arriving at your concert venue, your group will warm up in a private rehearsal room. Each ensemble will perform for 15-minutes on stage. A panel of three adjudicators will provide written and recorded feedback for each performance. Following your performance, a select adjudicator will conduct a mini-clinic on stage with your group, providing valuable feedback and reinforcement for your classroom teachings. Groups will also have the opportunity to participate as an audience for other groups competing – giving your ensemble exposure to their peers.
- Toronto Symphony Orchestra One of Canada’s leading cultural institutions, the Toronto Symphony Orchestra entertains thousands of patrons each year with its blend of contemporary music and celebrated classics.
- Final performances Festival performances will continue throughout the day. Your performance time will be given to you weeks before your event, so you can plan your day accordingly. Bringing more than one ensemble? No problem – our team will arrange your schedule so you can maximize your free time.
- Royal Ontario Museum The collections and research are the basis of the Royal Ontario Museum’s international reputation. Numbering almost six million objects, the Museum’s diverse collections of world cultures and natural history make the ROM one of the largest museums in North America.
- Awards Ceremony at Medieval Times Kick back for dinner and a show at your celebration party!
- Goodbye, Toronto! Depart for home, or stay an extra day or two! Our team can help you arrange travel or extra time in Toronto.