- Arrive in Cancun Welcome to Cancun on the Yucatan peninsula. Meet your Tour Director and start exploring!
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Cenote Ik Kil Visit the Cenote Ik Kil to see a sacred Mayan sinkhole. Later, journey to Merida, a unique colonial town with French influences.
- Valladolid Visit the indigenous Mayan town of Valladolid, here it is common to see women dressed in traditional huipiles (tunics embroidered with vibrant colors).
- Santa Elena Visit the Mayan town of Santa Elena and spend time with a local family in their home.
- LEAP Mexican School Visit
- Uxmal Explore Uxmal, one of the most impressive archaeological sites on the continent. Hidden deep in the jungle is the great Cuadrangulo de las Monjas, the Palace of the Governor, and the Templo del Adivino.
- Sound and Light Show Under the stars this evening, enjoy a spectacular sound and light show.
- Return to Merida
- Celestun National Park Explore Celestun National Park, created to protect the lagoon's thousands of migratory waterfowl, including pink flamingoes and pelicans. Take a boat cruise through the park's quiet waterways to view manatees, toucans, and crocodiles.
- Discover Chichen Itza Chichen Itza is the largest archaeological zone of the Mayan world. Visit the Temple of Kukulkan, the Mayan all game court, the Sacred Cenote, and the Temple of the Warriors.
- LEAP Baila Jarana
- Cancun Return to the beautiful resort of Cancun. The fine white sand of Cancun's beaches is said to resemble white talc. Spend free time on the beach or enjoy an optional excursion to Tulum and Xel-ha.
- Add on: Tulum and Xel-ha Excursion A walled Mayan "City of the Dawn," the ceremonial center of Tulum boasts a temple, a funeral platform, and a castle. Continue to Xel-ha, a beautiful pool located over a cave connected to the sea. Enjoy viewing sea life in this natural aquarium, which is almost 6 feet deep.
- Depart from Cancun Board your flight home or extend your travel with a 2 night extension in Cozumel.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.