- Enjoy your overnight flight to Ireland
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Killarney Begin exploring Killarney, rich in lush parks, glaciers, and forested mountains.
- Journey around the Ring of Kerry From long stretches of sandy beaches to jagged cliffs and lush lakes, this circular drive offers the dramatic scenery for which Ireland is so well known.
- Visit Blarney Castle En route to Dublin, kiss the famous stone at Blarney Castle and see the Rock of Cashel.
- LEAP Out of Ireland Represent Irish emigrants and uncover the story of their travels.
- Guided Tour of Dublin A local guide shows you the exciting capital of the Emerald Isle, including Trinity College, Phoenix Park and O'Connell Street. View the medieval illustrated Book of Kells in the college's Old Library. Also see the Dublin General Post Office, scene of the Easter Rising of 1916.
- Explore Caernarfon Castle Board a steamer across the Irish Sea to Wales, where you visit Caernarfon Castle, known for its polygonal towers.
- Continue to Chester
- Visit Dove Cottage On your way to the bonny capital of Scotland, pause in the scenic English Lake District to see Dove Cottage, the poet Wordsworth's home in Grasmere.
- Journey to Edinburgh Continue to Edinburgh for an evening ghost walk with a local guide.
- Discover Edinburgh with a Local Guide This morning, see the Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace, the Georgian New Town and Edinburgh Castle, home of St. Margaret's Chapel and the Scottish crown jewels.
- LEAP Scottish Steps This evening, put your dancing skills to the test!
- Explore Stirling Castle Today's excursion brings you to Stirling's magnificent castle, perched above a river on a rocky crag.
- Visit Hadrian's Wall Imagine the Roman emperor's troops stationed along the 73-mile wall across northern England as you visit what remains of this immense fortification.
- Tour York Minster Continue to York for a walking tour of York Minster to view the largest collection of medieval stained glass in Britain.
- LEAP Who Rules?
- Discover Hampton Court Visit Henry VIII's elegant riverside palace at Hampton Court. Lose yourself in the famous garden maze or stroll along the aromatic lavender hedges throughout the re-created knot garden.
- Guided Tour of London Join a local guide for a view of England's capital city: Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St.Paul's Cathedral, Piccadilly Circus, and Nelson's Column in Trafalgar Square. Your tour ends with the Changing of the Guard (seasonal).
- Add On: Oxford-Stratford Take a walking tour through Oxford University, the oldest university in England and highly regarded as a world leader in academic institutions. Discover the birthplace of poet and playwright William Shakespeare in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Depart from England Board flight home or extend your stay with two extra nights in Paris.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?