- Flight to Venice Relax and enjoy your scheduled flight from North America.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome to Italy! Buongiorno! Transfer to the city of Padua.
- Explore Venice with a local guide Discover the real beauty of this city as a local guide brings you on a full day excursion to St. Mark's Square, the Grand Canal, the Doge's Palace, and the Bridge of Sighs.
- Visit St. Mark's Campanile Afterwards, ascend the bell tower at St. Mark's Campanile and enjoy breathtaking views over the city of Venice.
- LEAP Behind the Carnival Mask
- Explore Padua Admire the Scrovegni Chapel in Padua.
- Visit Bologna Pause in Bologna en route to Florence.
- Continue to Florence
- See Florence with a local guide Join a local guide for a tour of the Duomo, Ghiberti's Baptistery doors, the Church of Santa Croce, and Michelangelo's David in the Accademia.
- Add on: Uffizi Gallery Opt to spend the afternoon exploring the famous Uffizi Gallery, one of the most popular attractions in Florence. With works dating back to the 16th century from artists such as da Vinci, Michelangelo and Botticelli, there are plenty of beautiful artworks to observe and discover.
- LEAP Cucina Fiorentina
- Visit Siena Visit Siena, a town of 17 medieval neighborhoods, each with its own church and symbol.
- Explore San Gimignano Explore San Gimignano, famous for its 14 fortified Medieval towers.
- Enjoy a Tuscan farm lunch in place of dinner today A Tuscan farm lunch is included in place of dinner.
- Travel to Rome
- LEAP Patron of the Renaissance
- Discover Rome with a local guid Recapture the past of the "Eternal City" with a local guide at the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine, and Trajan's Column. Explore the Roman Forum.
- Explore Rome some more with your Tour Director Later, visit the Piazza Navona, the Spanish Steps, and the Trevi Fountain with your Tour Director.
- See Vatican City with a local guide Discover the artistic legacy of Catholicism at the Vatican. Marvel at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel before moving up the broad steps of the world's largest Christian church, St. Peter's Basilica.
- Add on: Hadrian's Villa and Tivoli - farewell dinner There will be an optional evening excursion to Hadrian's Villa and Tivoli, including a farewell dinner in the hills outside Rome.
- Flight to the US Our rewarding and enjoyable tour comes to an end as our Tour Director accompanies us to the airport on our final day. Or, opt to stay longer in Rome.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?