- Relax and enjoy our scheduled flight from North America.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome! Arrive in the German capital, Berlin, and begin exploring.
- Guided Tour Sightseeing with a local guide introduces the Brandenburg Gate, Unter den Linden, and the Reichstag Dome.
- LEAP Ich bin ein Berliner
- Add on: Potsdam This afternoon, opt to visit the Rococo palace of Sans Souci, where a local guide shows you the rich interior, Roman-style baths, and lush gardens of the palace where Frederick the Great was entertained by Voltaire and Bach, and where Truman, Churchill and Stalin met for the Potsdam Conference.
- LEAP Guten Appetit!
- Tour the City A local guide will lead you through the historic city of Dresden, an ancient Slavic settlement. Admire the magnificent Baroque and Rococo architecture of buildings that were carefully restored to their former glory. Explore the Frauenkirche, a sombre reminder of the destruction of the city in 1945, and the Dresden Schloss.
- Nuremberg Take a stroll through Nuremberg en route to Munich.
- LEAP Debate the Great
- Continue to Munich
- City Tour A local guide shows you the highlights of the city, including the Frauenkirche, the Glockenspiel, and the 1972 Olympic stadium.
- Nymphenburg Palace Travel to Nymphenburg, with its 500 acres lined with trimmed hedges, boasting three pavilions and a miniature palace.
- Dachau Visit the former concentration camp at Dachau.
- LEAP Bask in Bavarian Arts Discover the links between traditional dance and Bavarian history. Listen and learn Bavarian music while participating in ancient folklore storytelling. You'll also learn (and demonstrate) a variety of traditional dance steps taught by local experts.
- Rothenberg Explore medieval Rothenburg en route to Heidelberg, the country’s oldest "college town".
- Arrival in Heidelberg
- Tour Heidelberg Enjoy a walking tour of the city and a visit to Heidelberg Castle.
- Rhine Cruise Cruise along the fortress-studded Rhine, its banks crowned by magnificent castles and breathtaking, vine-terraced hills.
- Cologne Travel this evening to Cologne.
- See the City Discover Cologne’s long history with a local guide. See the Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece that took seven centuries to build, the spooky St. Ursulakirche, which is decorated with human bones, and the city’s Roman ruins.
- Final Goodbyes Wrap up your travels and board your return flight home.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?