- Take-off Board the plane and enjoy your overnight flight to Delhi.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Good Morning! Arrive and begin your exploration of Delhi.
- Inside the Old City Walls Explore the highlights of the walled city of Old Delhi including the Red Fort, an impressive display of architecture with Persian, European and Indian influence.
- Raj Ghat See the eternal flame burning at the Raj Ghat, a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi.
- National Museum in New Delhi Uncover 5000 years of Indian history and learn about the culture at the National Museum in New Delhi.
- Qutab Minar Witness a prominent example of Indo-Islamic architecture with an afternoon visit to the Qutab Minar.
- Lotus Temple Next see the Baha’i House of Worship, or the Lotus Temple, named for its architectural style inspired by the lotus flower.
- See the Capital Visit Jaipur, the capital and largest city in Rajasthan.
- LEAP Dance with the Rajas
- City Palace Discover City Palace in Jaipur, a striking complex containing various buildings, courtyards and gardens. The palace was built for Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh who became ruler of Jaipur at the young age of eleven.
- Weaving Demonstration Learn about the rich Indian history of carpet weaving and block printing during a demonstration this afternoon.
- Village Dining Later this evening, enjoy dinner and music at an ethnic village resort.
- Ride an Elephant! Ride an elephant or in a jeep up to Amber Fort, an ancient citadel. See a demonstration of gem cutting and polishing.
- LEAP Indian Cooking School
- Fatehpur Sikri Visit Fatehpur Sikri, once the political capital of India’s Mughal Empire.
- See the Taj Mahal Explore the awe-inspiring Taj Mahal, a striking white marble and tile mausoleum constructed in memory of Emperor Shah Jahan’s favorite wife. The Taj is regarded as the greatest example of Mughal architecture, combining Persian, Turkish, Indian and Islamic design elements.
- Evening Show Tonight, see the Light and Sound show in Agra.
- LEAP Yoga!
- Agra Fort Explore Agra Fort, a palatial walled city and sister monument to the Taj.
- Tomb of Akbar the Great See the red sandstone Tomb of Akbar the Great, and Itimad-ud-Daula's Tomb, often referred to as “the baby Taj”.
- Final Dinner Enjoy a farewell dinner this evening.
- Final Farewells... Enjoy your flight back to North America!
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?