- Arrive in Chicago Head to the old Water Tower to meet the WorldStrides course leader who will lead you on a whirlwind adventure through Chicago.
- Water Tower View a symbol of old Chicago and the only public building to survive the Great Chicago Fire of 1871.
- Walk on the Magnificent Mile Stroll along a famous section of North Michigan Avenue, complete with fabulous shops, restaurants, office buildings, and hotels.
- Navy Pier Chicago’s number one attraction, the pier reaches over 3,000 feet from the shoreline across Lake Michigan.
- Lunch on Navy Pier
- Lincoln Park Zoo What began with a pair of swans in 1868 is now a world-renowned zoo and a wildlife attraction.
- Willis Tower Visit America’s second tallest building, formerly called Sears Tower, reaching over 1,450 feet into the sky. Have a look down below from the Skydeck on the 103rd floor.
- Dinner at The Original Gino’s East of Chicago Enjoy deep dish pizza at a landmark Chicago eatery.
- Hotel check-in
Lincoln Park ZooNavy PierWillis TowerField MuseumMillennium Park
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Museum of Science and Industry with IMAX Experience an astounding collection of exhibits, including a massive model railroad, the first diesel-powered stainless steel train, and a NASA spacecraft used during Apollo 8.
- Lunch at the Museum of Science and Industry
- Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum See the night sky represented in the first and oldest planetarium building in the Western Hemisphere.
- The Shedd Aquarium Explore one of the world’s finest aquariums that has been wowing visitors since 1930. With over 1,500 species of fish and award-winning exhibits, the aquarium draws more than two million visitors annually.
- Buckingham Fountain Walk by what is considered to be Chicago’s front door—a massive fountain with incredible water works. It’s a perfect spot for a photo with friends!
- Millennium Park Explore this exciting 24-acre urban park, which includes Cloud Gate, Crown Fountain, Jay Pritzker Pavilion, and Lurie Garden.
- Optional Evening Program Available
- Art Institute of Chicago Visit the second largest art museum in the country, renowned for its world class collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist art.
- Lunch at Field Museum
- Field Museum of Natural History Explore the world-class collections of the Field Museum. See what’s on display from a collection that totals 21 million specimens, including Sue, the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus rex known.
- Depart for Home
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Can students earn academic credit from their travel programs?
How do I register for my program/trip?
What’s included in the cost of the program?