- Arrival in Anaheim, California
- Universal Studios (optional) Make the most of your arrival day. Add a one-day pass to Universal Studios Hollywood where your ensemble will kick back and enjoy attractions like Fast & Furious—Supercharged or Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem.
- Hotel check-in
- Pirate's Dinner Adventure (optional) Step aboard an authentic replica of an 18th century Spanish galleon for dinner—complete with aerial artistry, swashbuckling swordplay, and show-stopping original music.
Every Heritage Festival package includes:
- One free base travel package for every 25 packages purchased
- Positive, constructive adjudication with written and recorded comments from a panel of three nationally acclaimed adjudicators
- On-stage mini clinic
- Quality hotel accommodations
- Gift for the director and commemorative gift for each student
- Professional performance recording
- Accident, medical, and dental insurance for all travelers plus extensive liability insurance coverage for directors
- Free high school academic credit for students
- Free professional development and opportunity to earn discounted graduate credit for directors
The AIM Experience
Affirm. Inspire. Mentor. Directors have been asking for it, and here it is! The AIM Experience is an exclusive private master-class session offered as an elective to participating groups at all Heritage Festivals. This 60-90 minute concentrated educational experience provides extra performance time and customized one-on-one instruction from one of our professional clinicians. Music directors can set the focus of the session’s content through their planning call with the instructor. Reaffirm your classroom teachings, fine tune your festival performance, or focus on a few specific skills – the choice is yours! Ask your Festival Selection Advisor about setting up your own AIM Experience!
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- First Day of Festival Performances Festival performances run throughout the day at your event venue. After arriving at your concert venue, your group will warm up in a private rehearsal room. Each ensemble will perform for 15-minutes on stage. A panel of three adjudicators will provide written and recorded feedback for each performance. Following your performance, a select adjudicator will conduct a mini-clinic on stage with your group, providing valuable feedback and reinforcement for your classroom teachings. Groups will also have the opportunity to participate as an audience for other groups competing—giving your ensemble exposure to their peers.
- Disney California Adventure (optional) Upgrade your included Disney pass to a two-day Hopper pass and take your group to Disneyland's California Adventure. With attractions like Toy Story Midway Mania, and Grizzly's River Run, there's something for everyone.
- Continue Festival Performances Festival performances will continue throughout the day. Your performance time will be given to you weeks before your event, so you can plan your day accordingly. Bringing more than one ensemble? No problem—our team will arrange your schedule so you can maximize your free time.
- Disneyland Park Your Anaheim Heritage Festival package includes a one-day pass to Disneyland Park! When you aren’t performing, experience the magic of the nation’s happiest park—with attractions including Indiana Jones Adventure and Space Mountain!
- Awards Ceremony at Disney Tonight, all groups will be hosted at an exclusive Awards Ceremony inside the Disney park! Previous award ceremony guests include Tinker Bell, Merlin, and of course Mickey Mouse! Choirs, orchestras, and bands will be recognized for high scores within their class—plus standout individuals will be recognized for outstanding performances.
- Enjoy Your Final Day! Depart for home—or stay an extra day or two! Our team can help you arrange travel or extra time in Orange County.