- Enjoy your overnight flight to Hungary
Depart from United States
Depart from United Stat...
Welcome to Hungary!
Welcome to Hungary!
Return Home to the United States
Return Home to the Unit...
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Budapest Begin to explore one of Central Europe's major capitals, Budapest.
- Tour Budapest with a Local Guide Discover the wonders of Budapest with a local guide this morning. See the Fisherman's Bastion, Castle Hill, and the Danube bridges.
- Explore Vienna with a Local Guide Follow in the footsteps of the imperial Habsburgs as a local guide brings you to the Hofburg, the family's 2,600-room palace that is now home to the Vienna Boys Choir. View the Belvedere Museum and Palace and Stephansdom.
- Prater Amusement Park This evening, enjoy the vast Prater Amusement Park, originally built as a private hunting ground by the Viennese aristocracy and now home to the Giant Wheel with 200-foot high observation cars.
- Visit Schonbrunn Palace This morning, explore Schonbrunn Palace, where six-year-old Mozart's talent shined for Maria Theresa.
- LEAP Step Out with Strauss
- Visit Cesky Krumlov En route to Prague, walk the 13th century streets of Cesky Krumlov, situated on the banks of the Vltava River in the Czech Republic. Explore its medieval castle (open seasonally, April-October) and see how its architecture evolved over the centuries through Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods.
- Continue to Prague
- Tour Prague with a Local Guide A local guide brings you to the sights, including the Charles Bridge, the grand astronomical clock, the artists' homes on the Golden Lanes and the somber Tyn Church.
- Explore Hradcany Enjoy a visit to the Hradcany, a wonderful castle and palace with sharp spires and jagged rooflines.
- Visit Hrad in Karlstejn Surround yourself in 14th century Czech history today in the Hrad in Karlstejn, originally built by Czech King and Roman Emperor Charles IV as a place for safekeeping of the royal treasures.
- Add On: Prague Dinner Reflect on the journey you've experienced and the memories you've created over an appetizing dinner in Prague.
Students traveling on a WorldStrides Perspectives program have the opportunity to earn three free college credits through our Discovery for Credit program. Students who receive college credit gain a competitive advantage on college applications, are distinguished as savvy travelers and online learners, and get a jump start on their path to successful completion of higher education. Students completing applicable coursework receive an official transcript, issued by our university partner, the University of California – San Diego. Click here for more details.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?