Sometimes it happens — an emergency at home or a sickness can prevent a traveler from going on their trip or interrupt their tour. We hope this doesn’t happen to you, but to be protected if it does, we recommend covering your educational investment with our comprehensive travel protection plan offered through Trip Mate, our third-party travel protection plan provider. In fact, four out of five WorldStrides travelers protect their tours with our travel protection plan. This high-quality travel protection plan covers your tour investment, your belongings, and most importantly, you. (Please note: this travel protection plan is only available on international travel programs offered through only certain WorldStrides product lines.)
WorldStrides Travel Protection Plan – $149Our standard Travel Protection Plan covers you for the following events:
- Enhanced medical, injury, or dental treatment while traveling
- A traveler’s injury, sickness, or death of a family member
- Theft of passport or visas
- Flight cancellations due to strike or bad weather
HOW TO SUBMIT A CLAIM
Before you submit a claim to Trip Mate through your Travel Protection Plan, there are a few things you’ll need to have ready:
- Your Plan Number: UF380W for Travel Protection Plan
- The departure and return date of your trip
- Depending on the reason for the claim, Trip Mate may indicate further documentation is required.
Claims may be reported to Trip Mate by any of the following methods:
- Online – visit https://www.travelclaimsonline.com
- Phone – call to 1.800.888.7292 during business hours.
- Fax – 1.816.523.3379
- Mail – Trip Mate, Inc., 9225 Ward Parkway, Kansas City, MO 64114
If you choose to submit your claim online, you will be prompted to enter your plan number (noted above). Make sure to only fill in the fields marked with asterisks.
Please note once finished with the online form, you must print, sign, and send it to Trip Mate.
Note: This advertisement does not constitute or form any part of the Travel Protection Plan Certificate or any other contract of any kind. Plan benefits, limits, and provisions may vary by state jurisdiction.
The Travel Protection Insurance Plan is underwritten by: United States Fire Insurance Company Eatontown, NJ. Benefits are administered by: Trip Mate, Inc.*, 9225 Ward Parkway, Suite 200, Kansas City, Missouri, 64114, 800-888-7292 (*In CA, dba Trip Mate Insurance Agency)