- Enjoy your overnight flight to Germany
Depart from the United States
Depart from the United ...
Welcome to Germany!
Welcome to Germany!
Return to the United States
Return to the United St...
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Berlin Begin exploring the Kaiser Wilhelm Church and other sites with your Tour Director.
- Explore Berlin with a Local Guide Marvel at the sites of this once divided city. See the impressive Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, the Holocaust Memorial, the Berlin Wall and visit the Wannsee House.
- LEAP Ichbin ein Berliner
- Third Reich Expand your knowledge of the role of the Third Reich during World War II with tours of the Topography of Terror and the Jewish Museum.
- Travel to Dresden Travel to the historic city of Dresden, an ancient Slavic settlement, to learn about Frauenkirche and Dresdon Schloss.
- LEAP Debate the Great
- Continue to Prague
- Discover the Golden City Discover the highlights of the "Golden City" of Prague in the Czech Republic located in the heart of Bohemia. A local guide brings you to Hradcany Castle, St. Vitus's Cathedral, and the Museum of Communism.
- Experience Wenceslas Square, the location of many events in Czech history.
- Theresienstadt Concentration Camp Take a half day to explore the camp at Terezin.
- Board the Overnight Train to Krakow
- Arrive in Krakow Discover the heart of medieval Poland. See some of the city's highlights, including Main Market Square and St. Mary's Basilica, the Wawel Castle, the National Art Museum, and the Wawel Cathedral with its Zygmunt Bell.
- Visit the Auschwitz Concentration Camp A somber visit to Auschwitz unveils the site where Poles, Soviet POW's and nearly one million Jews were murdered by the Nazis during World War II.
Students traveling on a WorldStrides Perspectives program have the opportunity to earn three free college credits through our Discovery for Credit program. Students who receive college credit gain a competitive advantage on college applications, are distinguished as savvy travelers and online learners, and get a jump start on their path to successful completion of higher education. Students completing applicable coursework receive an official transcript, issued by our university partner, the University of California – San Diego. Click here for more details.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?