- Board Your Flight Enjoy your overnight flight to Vietnam.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Hello, Hanoi! Land in Hanoi and begin exploring the city.
- Tour Hanoi Tour Vietnam's capital city with a local guide and marvel at the Temple of Literature, Quan Thanh Pagoda, and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the resting place of Vietnam's most famous leader.
- Roam the City Enjoy a free day exploring Hanoi with your Tour Director.
- Evening at the Theater Discover one of the country's traditional art forms in a performance at the Thang Long Water Puppet Theater.
- LEAP Vietnamese Calligraphy
- Red River Delta Drive through the beautiful Red River Delta en route to Halong City.
- Cruise Halong Board a boat for a cruise among the spectacular limestone pillars of scenic Halong Bay.
- Flight to Hue This evening return to Hanoi and fly overnight to Hue.
- UNESCO Exploration Join a local guide for sightseeing in this UNESCO World Heritage Site, once Vietnam's political and cultural center. Explore the formidable Hue Citadel and majestic Tu Doc and Minh Mang Emperors' Tombs.
- Scenic River Cruise Relax on a boat ride down the Perfume River, disembarking at intervals to explore the eight imperial tombs that line the riverbank.
- Continue on to Hoi An
- History of Hoi An With a local guide, uncover artifacts from two thousand years of Hoi An culture at the Museum of History and Culture, then gaze up at impressive 10-foot wooden altar statues in Quan Kong Temple.
- Fight to Ho Chi Minh City This evening, fly to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Guided City Tour Explore Vietnam's largest city, formerly known as Saigon, with a local guide. Visit the History Museum, Reunification Palace (the former presidential palace of South Vietnam), and the General Post Office where a large portrait of Ho Chi Minh is displayed.
- Final Farewells Enjoy your return flight home!
Students traveling on a WorldStrides Perspectives program have the opportunity to earn three free college credits through our Discovery for Credit program. Students who receive college credit gain a competitive advantage on college applications, are distinguished as savvy travelers and online learners, and get a jump start on their path to successful completion of higher education. Students completing applicable coursework receive an official transcript, issued by our university partner, the University of California – San Diego. Click here for more details.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?