- Enjoy your overnight flight to Italy
Depart from United States
Depart from United Stat...
Welcome to Italy!
Welcome to Italy!
Return Home OR Extend Your Stay
Return Home OR Extend Y...
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Venice Begin your Italian adventure by taking a walk through this city of canals.
- Explore Venice with a Local Guide Discover the real beauty of Venice as a local guide brings you to St. Mark's, the Grand Canal, the Doge's Palace with its Gothic facades of white Italian stone and pink Verona marble, and the Bridge of Sighs.
- LEAP Great Renaissance Debate
- Continue to Florence
- Visit Florence with a Local Guide Join a local guide for a tour of the Duomo, Ghiberti's Baptistry doors, and the Church of Santa Croce. A visit is included to the Accademia to view Michelangelo's David.
- LEAP Cucina Fiorentina
- Explore Assisi Travel through Tuscany to explore Assisi. Visit the beautiful Basilica of St. Francis and study Giotto's 28 stunning frescoes that depict the saint's life.
- Continue to Rome Discover the Piazza Navona, the Spanish Steps, and the Trevi Fountain, still fed by water from a first-century Roman aqueduct.
- LEAP Patron of the Renaissance
- See Vatican City with a Local Guide Discover the artistic legacy of Catholicism at the Vatican. Marvel at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel before moving up the broad steps of the world's largest Christian church, St. Peter's Basilica.
- Discover Rome This afternoon, recapture the past of the "Eternal City" with a local guide at the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
- Add On: Rome by Night Tour Witness iconic scenes of Rome in a new light: By night! Your bus tour includes sights such as: The Colosseum, Arch of Constantine, Piazza Venezia, Boca di Verita, Ara Pacis, Tiber Island, Tiber River, and Castel Sant'Angelo. Plus views of St. Peters and Villa Borghese Park.
- Add On: Pompeii Step back 2000 years into history with a visit to Pompeii, a Roman town buried by the catastrophic volcanic eruption of Mt. Vesuvius. Buildings and bodies remain frozen in time and you could spend hours, if not days, exploring the site.
- Depart from Italy Board your flight home or extend your stay and add extra days in Rome.
Students traveling on a WorldStrides Perspectives program have the opportunity to earn three free college credits through our Discovery for Credit program. Students who receive college credit gain a competitive advantage on college applications, are distinguished as savvy travelers and online learners, and get a jump start on their path to successful completion of higher education. Students completing applicable coursework receive an official transcript, issued by our university partner, the University of California – San Diego. Click here for more details.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?