- Enjoy your Overnight Flight to Madrid.
Depart from North America
Depart from North Ameri...
Welcome to Spain!
Welcome to Spain!
Return Home OR Extend Your Trip
Return Home OR Extend Y...
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Madrid. Begin exploring this captivating capital city of Spain.
- Explore Madrid with a Local Guide Explore the artistry and architecture of Madrid. Sights include the Plaza Colón, the Puerta del Sol, and the Royal Palace.
- Prado & Reina Sofía Visits inside the renowned Prado and Reina Sofía museums afford opportunities to study Spanish works of art.
- LEAP Cocina Española
- Alcázar Picturesque views of a fairy-tale castle lure you inside Segovia's famous Alcázar on today's optional adventure.
- See the Roman aqueduct.
- Visit El Escorial.
- Explore Toledo Journey to the golden city of Toledo, a medieval town perched above the Rio Tagus. Visit the Gothic cathedral, the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, and the Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes.
- Continue to Granada
- LEAP Spirit of Spain
- Visit the Alhambra Fortress With a local guide, venture into the massive Alhambra fortress to see a regal compound of royal residences, interlocking rooms, courtyards and fountains. Later, stroll through the Generalife Gardens.
- Journey to the Costa del Sol
- Optional Excursion to Morocco Hop on a boat for an optional day excursion to Morocco. A local guide introduces Tangier. At the Grand Socco, you’ll see where past meets present in this city crossroads, once a busy marketplace occupied by musicians and snake charmers. Pass through the gates of the medina to explore the narrow, twisting roads within the old city walls.
- LEAP El Caudillo's Conquest
- Explore the town of Ronda En route to Seville, visit the charming Andalusian town of Ronda.
- Tour Seville with a Local Guide Visit the Plaza de España and the Giralda Tower, within the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, then explore the grand Alcázar.
- LEAP ¡Ay Flamenco!
- Continue Your Adventure in Córdoba Continue your adventure in Córdoba with a visit to the rose and blue marbled Mezquita, once second only to Mecca as the most important mosque in Islam. Gaze up at the statue of Jewish philosopher Maimonaides in the flower-accented Jewish quarter.
- Board the AVE to Barcelona
- Explore Barcelona with a Local Guide Accompany a local guide to the sights of Spain's second largest city. Wonder at Gaudí's unfinished Sagrada Família and his Parc Güell. Stroll through the historic Barri Gòtic. Stop by Gaudí's Casa Milà.
- Journey to Montserrat Enjoy a morning journey to Montserrat - a holy mountain that is home to the mysterious wish-granting Black Madonna statue.
- Return to Barcelona This afternoon return to Barcelona to explore and enjoy this incredible city.
- Depart from Spain Board your flight home or extend your travels with a two-night extension to Palma.
Students traveling on a WorldStrides Perspectives program have the opportunity to earn three free college credits through our Discovery for Credit program. Students who receive college credit gain a competitive advantage on college applications, are distinguished as savvy travelers and online learners, and get a jump start on their path to successful completion of higher education. Students completing applicable coursework receive an official transcript, issued by our university partner, the University of California – San Diego. Click here for more details.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?