- Enjoy your Overnight Flight to Madrid.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Madrid. Begin exploring this vibrant capital city of Spain.
- Explore Madrid with a Local Guide Join a local guide on a tour through the Plaza de España, the Plaza Colón, and a view of the Royal Palace. An impressive selection of Velazquez's paintings awaits you at the Prado Museum.
- Reina Sofía Museum Next, see modern pieces by Dalí and Picasso in the Reina Sofía Museum.
- LEAP Cocina Española
- Explore Toledo with a Local Guide City sightseeing in Spain's medieval capital of Toledo brings you experiences as brilliant as the gold threads inlaid in its famous black jewelry. Admire the interiors of the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, the Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes and the Gothic cathedral.
- LEAP El Caudillo's Conquest
- Continue to Granada
- Discover Granada with a Local Guide Explore the last Moorish city to fall to the Christian Reconquista-Granada. Explore the massive Alhambra fortress-palace and the Generalife Gardens with a local guide.
- LEAP ¡Ay Flamenco!
- Discover Seville with a Local Guide Discover the sights with a local guide: the Plaza de España, the Giralda tower in the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, and the grand Alcázar.
- Add on: LEAP Matador for a Day Optional activity.
- Explore Cordoba with a Local Guide Marvel at the 800 marble columns of the 1,200-year-old Mezquita. Savor the aroma of flower-accented Jewish quarter courtyards in Córdoba with a local guide.
- Board the AVE to Barcelona
- Discover Barcelona with a Local Guide The dark Gothic corners and bright flower-lined streets of Barcelona are yours to explore with a local guide. Sightseeing includes Gaudí's unfinished Sagrada Família cathedral and the Olympic Stadium.
- Stroll Through the Historic Barri Gòtic
- Visit Gaudí's Casa Milà and Park Güell.
- Add on: Dali Museum in Figueres Opt to visit Figueres, Salvador Dalí's hometown, and the Dalí Museum, which presents a multimedia approach to his life and Surrealist art.
- LEAP Spirit of Spain
- Depart from Spain Board your flight home or extend your travels with a two-night extension to Palma.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?