Experience Scotland the Brave. Start in enchanting and walkable Edinburgh, head north to the Highlands with it’s lochs and mountains before finishing in modern Glasgow.
- Depart for Scotland:
- Arrive in Edinburgh: Meet your tour director and check into hotel
- Tour Edinburgh: Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of Edinburgh Castle, the Crown Jewels, St. Margaret's Chapel, and Holyroodhouse Palace
Learn the art of Scottish dancing at a social gathering, or Ceilidh, (pronounced “Kay-lay”). Dance to live music as an instructor shows you some traditional steps.
- Continue touring Edinburgh: Visit the Stirling Castle and the Wallace Monument.
- Ghosts and Ghouls Night Walking Tour: Stunning Edinburgh hides a horrific past. Witch burnings. Plague. Murder. Ghosts. Everyone in Scotland has a ghost story to tell. Hear a handful on this guided tour through some of Edinburgh's most infamous spots. Be prepared to be spooked by tales of the ghouls and apparitions that are said to haunt this old city still.
- St. Andrews: Travel to Inverness via St. Andrews and enjoy a Tour Director-led sightseeing tour of St. Andrews.
- Culloden Battlefield visit:
- Visit Loch Ness and travel to Fort William:
- Glasgow: Travel to Glasgow and visit the Eilean Donan Castle
- Glasgow: Tour Glasgow and spend some free time in Merchant City and George Square.
- Optional Loch Lomond half day excursion: Take a leisurely boat trip around the largest lake in mainlaind Britain, Loch Lomond. On this scenic ride you can view numerous islands on the lake. One island, Inchconnan, is occupied by a colony of wallaby. The Loch was made famous by a song written around 1841.
- Depart for home: Board your flight home or extend your stay with a visit to London.
Not ready to go home just yet? Spend two extra days in London. Travel back to the spots you enjoyed most or explore a new part of the city.