- Arrive in San Juan Upon arrival, begin your exploration of San Juan.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Discover San Juan On a walking tour, a local guide introduces you to San Juan and its 400 years of Spanish Colonial history. See the Capitol building, plazas, and museums. Enter El Morro Castle, a striking military fortification.
- Visit El Yunque Pass oceanfront mangrove forests and coconut palms en route to El Yunque, the Caribbean national forest, for a nature hike.
- Portal Tropical Forest Center In the Portal Tropical Forest Center you can enjoy ecological exhibits.
- Visit Luquillo Beach Relax at Luquillo Beach.
- Return to San Juan
- LEAP Salsa Time
- Discover Ponce Visit Ponce, the second largest city in the country, where a local guide takes you to explore the Serralles Castle, a magnificient, triple-level, fully-restored Spanish Revival mansion.
- Explore the caves of Rio Camuy Creep through the caves of Rio Camuy Cave Park and learn about its ecosystem.
- Arecibo Observatory Later, visit the Arecibo Observatory, home of the world's largest radio telescope.
- Free Day to Explore Free day to explore San Juan or relax by the pool.
- Add on: LEAP Puerto Rican School Visit Optional activity.
- Add on: Harbor Cruise Take in the scenery and get an alternate perspective of the city as you cruise through San Juan harbor, one of the largest cruise ports in the world. See the sights lit up and enjoy lively tropical music and dancing.
- Farewell! Say your goodbyes and board your flight home.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.