- Enjoy your overnight flight to Germany
Depart from United States
Depart from United Stat...
Welcome to Germany!
Welcome to Germany!
Return Home OR Extend Your Stay
Return Home OR Extend Y...
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Frankfurt Transfer to Rothenburg and begin your exploration of its gingerbread architecture, flowing fountains, and imposing towers. Darkness doesn't stop a night watchman's tour of the city's walls.
- Explore Rothenburg with a Local Guide Join your Tour Director for a walking tour of the Alstadt, an impressive citadel without a single modern building.
- Continue to Munich This afternoon, travel the Romantic Road as you continue through Bavaria's countryside to Munich.
- Guided Tour of Munich Sightseeing with a local guide brings you to the Olympic stadium, the Frauenkirche, the Glockenspiel, and Nymphenburg, which includes 500 acres lined with French trimmed hedges, three pavilions, and a miniature palace.
- Visit Dachau See what is now a memorial to those who suffered at this Nazi concentration camp.
- LEAP Bask in Bavarian Arts Tonight, learn to dance in local style!
- Discover Salzburg with your Tour Director The Alpine scenery and exquisite churches of Salzburg were the perfect setting for The Sound of Music. Enjoy the city with a local guide and tour Mozart's birthplace. Marvel at the Hohensalzburg fortress and breathtaking arched roof of the Dom as you wonder how a WWII bomb could have been dropped through the center!
- Wind Your Way Through Venice After a beautiful drive through spectacular scenery, drive through this labyrinth of city streets set upon 100 tiny islands.
- Tour Venice with a Local Guide Continue your exploration of the city of canals with a local guide and enjoy highlights that include St. Mark's Cathedral, Rialto, and the Bridge of Sighs. Step into the Doge's Palace, rich in Venetian art and Political intrigue.
- Add On: Behind the Carnival Mask! Create a Venetian mask inspired by the Italian Carnival, the Commedia dell'Arte - or by your imagination! Learn the meaning of the mask and its historical significance, then decorate yours using professional techniques.
- Visit Verona En route to Tuscany, stop in Verona to see the famous balcony where Shakespeare's forbidden lovers expressed their heartache. Enjoy the olive groves and vineyards of the Tuscan countryside.
- LEAP Great Renaissance Debate
- Explore Florence with a Local Guide See the city of romance and immense beauty with a local guide, who will show you the highlights of Florence, "the Cradle of the Renaissance." See the Duomo, Ghiberti's Baptistry doors, the tiny shops of the Ponte Vecchio, and the Church of Santa Croce. Immerse yourself even further in this city's artistic offerings as you view Michelangelo's David within the Accademia.
- LEAP Cucina Fiorentina Roll up your sleeves and create delicacies tonight!
- Depart from Italy Board a flight home or extend your stay with two nights in Rome.
Students traveling on a WorldStrides Perspectives program have the opportunity to earn three free college credits through our Discovery for Credit program. Students who receive college credit gain a competitive advantage on college applications, are distinguished as savvy travelers and online learners, and get a jump start on their path to successful completion of higher education. Students completing applicable coursework receive an official transcript, issued by our university partner, the University of California – San Diego. Click here for more details.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?