- Flight to Naples Relax and enjoy your scheduled flight from North America.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome to Italy! Board an overnight flight to Europe. Welcome to Italy! Transfer to the seaside area of Sorrento, sanctuary of mythical Sirens.
- Journey along the Amalfi Coast Enjoy a drive along the Amalfi Coast with breathtaking views and mighty, ragged cliffs.
- Explore Paestum with a local guide The sight of three Greek temples standing in a field at Paestum is quite startling. View the Temple of Neptune, dating from 450 B.C., and the Basilica.
- Explore the island of Capri Cross the bay to the enchanting island haven of Capri.
- See the Villa Jovis Visit Emperor Tiberius' refuge from the cares of Rome, the Villa Jovis.
- LEAP Cucina Napoletana
- Explore Pompeii Visit legendary Pompeii, a mysterious city left remarkably preserved after being buried by a catastrophic volcanic eruption in 79 A.D.
- Continue to Naples Enjoy the ride across the Italian landscape.
- Visit the National Archaeological Museum Continue to Naples to see the treasures at the National Archaeological Museum.
- Journey to Rome Enjoy an evening in Rome, the capital city of Italy.
- Discover Rome with a local guide Recapture the awe-inspiring past of the "Eternal City" as a local guide brings you to the city's highlights, including the Colosseum and the Arch of Constantine. Enjoy a walking tour through the Roman Forum.
- LEAP Caesar's Gladiators
- Add on: Rome by Night Bus Tour Opt to go on a bus tour to explore Rome by Night.
- Excursion to Ostia Antica Enjoy an excursion to Ostia Antica, the port of Ancient Rome.
- Lunch is included in place of dinner today See the remarkable catacombs where the early Christians were buried. Lunch is included in place of dinner today.
- See Vatican City with a local guide Enter into the center of Catholicism during your trip to the inspiring Vatican, with visits inside the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Add on: Hadrian's Villa and Tivoli - farewell dinner Opt for an evening excursion to visit Hadrian's Villa and Tivoli and enjoy dinner in the hills outside Rome.
- Flight to the US Our rewarding and enjoyable tour comes to an end as our Tour Director accompanies us to the airport on our final day.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?