- Fly to France Enjoy your overnight flight to Paris.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Bonjour! Welcome to Paris - France's 'city that never sleeps.'!
- Explore Paris with a Local Guide A local guide brings you to the Arc de Triomphe, the majestic Eiffel Tower, the sweeping Champs-Élysées, and the gold-domed Les Invalides. Visit the inside of Notre Dame Cathedral, home of the fictional hunchback.
- Explore the Palace of Versailles Picture the flow of royalty through the Palace of Versailles. Explore the Hall of Mirrors, the Royal Apartments and the Gardens.
- LEAP Seize the Château A lively role-play puts you in the shoes of the monarchy, clergy, nobility, bourgeoisie, or peasantry to explore the issues underlying the French Revolution.
- See Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower Tonight, enjoy breathtaking views from atop the Eiffel Tower.
- Visit Monet's Home** Visit the beautiful home of Impressionist Claude Monet in Giverny
- ** before April 1, Van Gogh's home at Auvers sur Oise will be substituted
- Explore the Louvre Museum This afternoon, admire the incredible artwork in the Louvre Museum.
- Take a Walking Tour of Montmartre This evening, enjoy a walking tour of Sacre Coeur and the artists' quarter at Montmartre.
- Add on: LEAP Cover the Canvas Live the artist's life. Explore line, color, perspective, negative space and form, then paint a masterpiece inspired by the beauty of Paris.
- Fly to Barcelona
- See Barcelona with a Local Guide Explore the dark Gothic corners and bright flower-lined streets of Barcelona with a local guide.
- See the highlights of Spain's second-largest city, including the Olympic Stadium, historic Barri Gòtic, Gaudí's unfinished Sagrada Família Cathedral, Casa Milà, and Parc Güell.
- Continue Exploring Barcelona Enjoy the day exploring this wonderful city and visiting the Picasso Museum.
- Visit Dalí's Hometown of Figueres Explore Figueres, the hometown of surrealist painter Salvador Dalí, and visit the museum devoted to his life and work.
- Visit Girona Later visit the historic city of Girona and marvel at the Moorish and Roman architecture of the Arab Baths and the Passeig de la Muralla.
- Add on: Farewell Dinner in Barcelona Reflect on the journey you've experienced and the memories you've created over an appetizing dinner in Barcelona.
- Depart from Spain Board your flight home.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?