- Enjoy your overnight flight to Italy
Depart from United States
Depart from United Stat...
Welcome to Italy!
Welcome to Italy!
Return Home or Extend Your Stay
Return Home or Extend Y...
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Rome Begin exploring the "Eternal City".
- Discover Rome with a Local Guide A local guide brings you to the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine, and Trajan's Column. Explore the Roman Forum.
- Visit the Vatican See the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Continue to Tuscany
- Guided Tour of Florence A local guide introduces the Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, Ghiberti's Baptistry doors, and Michelangelo's David in the Accademia.
- Add On: LEAP Renaissance Restored A faded and cracked masterpiece needs to be rescued! Professional art restorers show you why painting restoration is an art itself. Discover the secrets of cleaning and retouching, then try your hand at this great tradition!
- Explore Pisa This morning, marvel at the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- LEAP Great Renaissance Debate
- Travel to Côte d'Azur Drive along the colorful Italian Riviera, and cross the French border en route to the Côte D'Azur.
- Add On: Monaco & Eze Take time out to explore the small principality of Monaco. See the casino in Monte Carlo, the royal palace and beautiful gardens. Nestled on the Mediterranean coast, you'll view stunning scenery and an abundance of yachts. Monaco is a playground for the wealthy! Stop for a visit in the charming village of Eze, a mountainside locale perched high above the sea.
- LEAP Painters' Provence Make a sales pitch for a masterpiece by Cezanne, Monet or another artist whose works highlight Provencal landscapes. Understand the impact that the light and landscape had on these artists.
- See the Pont du Gard Discover the amazing Roman aqueduct of the Pont du Gard.
- Visit Nîmes Experience impressive Roman buildings, including the Maison Carrée and the Roman arena, the best preserved in France.
- Explore Carcassonne Discover this medieval walled city.
- Continue to Barcelona Journey into Spain and arrive in its second most populated city.
- Tour Barcelona with a Local Guide Accompany a local guide to Gaudí's unfinished Sagrada Família, the Olympic Stadium, the Barri Gòtic, the Parc Güell and Gaudí's Casa Milà.
- Board High Speed Train to Madrid Board the AVE to Madrid. A local guide shows you the Royal Palace, the Cervantes Memorial, the Parque del Retiro, and inside the Prado Museum.
- LEAP Cocina Española
- Guided Tour of Toledo With a local guide, explore Spain's golden city, including the Gothic cathedral, the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, and the Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes.
- Visit the Reina Sofía Museum See Spains' national museum of contemporary art that was named after Queen Sofia.
- Depart from Spain Board flight home or extend your stay with three extra nights in Paris. Participate in LEAP Seize the Château!
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?