Split your time between two enchanting Spanish cities, devouring art, music, dance, and tapas galore along the way.
- Fly to Madrid: Relax and enjoy your scheduled flight from North America.
- Welcome to Madrid: Meet your Tour Director and check into hotel.
- Madrid Sightseeing Tour: Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour with whisper headsets of Prado Museum, home of works by Spain's great masters, including Francisco Goya, Diego Velázquez, and El Greco. Then visit the Plaza Colon, Plaza de España, and the Royal Palace.
- Reina Sofia Museum Visit: Officially recognized as Spain’s National Museum of 20th Century Art, The Sofia—as it is more commonly known—is home to an impressive collection from Spain’s two greatest 20th century masters. Hosting works of both Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí, it’s no wonder that The Sofia has risen to such a prominent place in the world of art. Certainly the most famous piece in the museum is Picasso’s Guernica, but in addition to this wonderful masterpiece, you’ll also find a vast library, archive, bookstore and restaurant.
- LEAP Cocina Española: Create and enjoy some of Spain's most popular and iconic dishes.
Create some of Spain’s most popular and iconic dishes and discover firsthand what makes these dishes enduring classics of Spanish cuisine.
- Optional El Escorial and Segovia Full-day Excursion: Discover King Phillip II's imposing palace, El Escorial. This massive structure is home to over 500 frescoes and 1600 paintings by famous artists such as Velazquez and El Greco. Today the palace functions as a monastery, royal palace, museum, and school.
- Travel to Seville by AVE Train: Race across the country in Spain’s fastest train, the high-tech AVE, which can reach speeds of over 180 miles per hour.
- LEAP ¡Ay Flamenco!: Learn about the history of Flamenco, watch dancers perform, and give it a whirl yourself!
Clap! Stomp your feet—now flamenco! Professional dancers teach you the history, rhythms, and moves of the dance that holds a special place in Spanish culture. Later, sit back and admire the pros in a show.
- Seville Guided Sightseeing Tour: Visit the Plaza de España and the Giralda Tower, within the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, then explore the grand Alcázar.
- LEAP Matador for a Day: Optional add-on.
What does it take to be a Matador? Find out! Perform bullfighting customs, wear a red cape and master basic skills as you explore the roots of the matador tradition. Then, enter the ring for a mock bullfight. Ole!
- Granada full-day Excursion: See the impressive Islamic architecture en route to the massive Alhambra fortress-palace and enjoy the soul-soothing fountains of the Generalife Gardens with a local guide. Please note the guided tour will include entrance to the gardens and rooms surrounding the palace but entrance to the main palace building may not be accessible at all times due to limited availability.
- Return Home: Board your flight back to the U.S. and reflect on the incredible memories you’ve created.