- Enjoy your overnight flight to Spain
Depart from United States
Depart from United Stat...
Welcome to Spain!
Welcome to Spain!
Return Home OR Extend Your Stay
Return Home OR Extend Y...
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Madrid Begin exploring this vibrant capital of Spain.
- Guided Tour of Madrid Join a local guide for a tour of the city, including the Plaza de España, the Plaza Colón, and a view of the Royal Palace. View Las Meninas in the Prado Museum, then learn about Picasso's Guernica in the Reina Sofía Museum.
- LEAP Cocina Española
- Explore Toledo See Spain's golden city, including Toledo's Gothic cathedral, the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, and the Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes.
- LEAP El Caudillo's Conquest
- Add On: Casa Botín Dinner Dine on delicious Spanish cuisine at the oldest restaurant in the world, and a favorite of Ernest Hemingway.
- Board High Speed Train to Valencia Take the AVE to Spain's third largest city.
- Discover Valencia with a Local Guide: A local guide brings you face to face with several blue-domed churches, baroque buildings, and the outstanding Gothic cloister of the Convent of Santo Domingo. Enjoy sweet aromas while strolling through the flower market and botanical gardens. Visit the Colegio del Patriarca and the cathedral, which houses a purple agate chalice said to be the Holy Grail.
- Visit Bioparc Valencia See the incredible Bioparc Valencia, an African-themed zoo. Surrounded by authentic trees and very open areas for the animals, you will feel as though you are visiting East Africa.
- Explore Tarragona Wander among the impressive Roman remains of the Puente del Diablo aqueduct and the Amphitheater.
- LEAP Spirit of Spain
- Tour Barcelona with a Local Guide Wonder at Gaudí's unfinished Sagrada Família, enjoy views of the Olympic Stadium, then visit the historic Barri Gòtic. Tour Gaudí's Casa Milà.
- Depart from Spain Board flight home or extend your stay with two nights in Costa Brava.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?