- Enjoy your Overnight Flight to Madrid.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Madrid. Begin exploring this vibrant capital city of Spain.
- Explore Madrid with a Local Guide Join a local guide on a tour through the Plaza de España, the Plaza Colón, and a view of the Royal Palace. An impressive selection of Velazquez's paintings awaits you at the Prado Museum.
- Reina Sofía Museum Next, see modern pieces by Dalí and Picasso in the Reina Sofía Museum.
- LEAP Cocina Española
- Explore Toledo with a Local Guide City sightseeing in Spain's medieval capital of Toledo brings you experiences as brilliant as the gold threads inlaid in its famous black jewelry. Admire the interiors of the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, the Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes and the Gothic cathedral.
- LEAP Zapateando
- Board the Train to Barcelona
- Discover Barcelona with a Local Guide A local guide explains the sights of Spain's second largest city - the Olympic city of Barcelona. Explore Gaudí's Parc Güell. Wonder at the interior of Gaudí's unfinished Sagrada Família cathedral.
- Stroll Through the Historic Barri Gòtic
- Visit Gaudí's Casa Milà. Later, enjoy the Picasso Museum
- Add on: Dali Museum in Figueres Opt to journey to surrealist Salvador Dalí's hometown of Figueres and his extraordinary museum, which presents a multimedia approach to his art and life through theater and a self-made monument.
- LEAP Spirit of Spain
- Depart from Spain Board your flight home or extend your travels with a two-night extension to Palma.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?