- Enjoy your Overnight Flight to Spain.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Madrid Begin exploring this vibrant and colorful city.
- Explore Madrid with a Local Guide Join a local guide on a tour through the Plaza Mayor, the Plaza Colón, and a view of the Royal Palace. An impressive selection of Velazquez's paintings awaits you at the Prado Museum.
- Reina Sofía Museum Next see modern pieces by Dalí and Picasso in the Reina Sofía Museum.
- LEAP Cocina Española
- Add on: Segovia & El Escorial Picturesque views of a fairytale castle lure you inside Segovia's famous Alcázar on today's optional excursion. Visit the monstrous Roman aqueduct en route to El Escorial, Philip II's imposing palace.
- Explore Toledo with a Local Guide The golden medieval city of Toledo is perched on the rugged bluffs of the Rio Tagus. A local guide shows you the Gothic cathedral, the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, and the Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes.
- Lunch is included instead of dinner today.
- LEAP El Caudillo's Conquest
- Discover Cordoba with a Local Guide Marvel at the 800 marble columns of the 1,200-year-old Mezquita. Continue with a guide to the statue of Jewish philosopher Maimonaides and the enchanting courtyards of the Jewish Quarter.
- Continue to Seville
- Discover Seville with a Local Guide Discover the sights with a local guide: the Plaza de España, the Giralda tower in the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, and the grand Alcázar.
- Add on: LEAP ¡Ay Flamenco! Optional activity.
- Discover Granada with a Local Guide Explore the last Moorish city to fall to the Christian Reconquista - Granada. Note the impressive Islamic architecture en route to the massive Alhambra fortress-palace and enjoy the soul-soothing fountains of the Generalife Gardens with a local guide.
- Continue to the Costa del Sol.
- Head Home Board your flight home or extend your travels with an additional day on the Costa del Sol.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?