- Flight to London Sit back, relax, and enjoy your flight to London!
Depart from North America
Depart from North Ameri...
Arrive in London
Arrive in London
Normandy-Mont St. Michel
Normandy-Mont St. Miche...
Return Home OR Extend your Stay
Return Home OR Extend y...
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Cheers, welcome to London! Arrive in England and begin your exploration of its cosmopolitan capital city - London.
- See London with a local guide A local guide brings you to the city's highlights: the neo-Gothic Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, buzzing Trafalgar Square, and lively Piccadilly Circus. End the tour with the Changing of the Guard (seasonal).
- Add on: Theater performance in the West End Opt to attend a theater performance in London's West End this evening.
- Visit Stonehenge A day of exploration begins at Stonehenge, the mysterious Neolithic monument erected in 3,000 B.C.
- Explore Salisbury Admire the magnificent Salisbury Cathedral.
- Board a ferry to Normandy Continue to Portsmouth to board a ferry across the English Channel to Normandy.
- Explore Normandy Travel to Normandy's beaches, the battleground of WWII's D-Day, and the American Military Cemetery.
- LEAP Soldiers' Stories
- Journey to Mont St. Michel Travel to Mont St. Michel, a medieval monastery on its own island.
- Discover the Loire Château Spend a full day in the Loire Valley. Appreciate centuries of French history in the beautiful Château of Chenonceau. Then explore the Château of Amboise.
- LEAP Bon Appétit
- Visit Chartres Cathedral Visit Chartres Cathedral to see its lofty stained glass windows.
- LEAP Seize the Château!
- Explore Paris with a local guide A local guide shows you the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the sweeping Champs-Élysées, and Les Invalides. Tour the inside of the tremendous Notre Dame Cathedral and smile at the Mona Lisa inside the enormous Louvre Museum
- Add on: Seine River Cruise Opt to cruise the scenic Seine River.
- Add on: Eiffel Tower Visit Take in breathtaking views of Paris from atop the Eiffel Tower.
- Return to the US Our rewarding and enjoyable tour comes to an end as our Tour Director accompanies us to the airport on our final day. Or, opt to extend your stay.
Students traveling on a WorldStrides Perspectives program have the opportunity to earn three free college credits through our Discovery for Credit program. Students who receive college credit gain a competitive advantage on college applications, are distinguished as savvy travelers and online learners, and get a jump start on their path to successful completion of higher education. Students completing applicable coursework receive an official transcript, issued by our university partner, the University of California – San Diego. Click here for more details.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?