- Depart from North America Sit back, relax, and enjoy your flight!
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome to Madrid! Begin exploring Spain's vibrant capital city.
- Explore Madrid with a local guide Join a local guide for a view of the city, including the Plaza de España, the Royal Palace, and Don Quixote's statue in the Plaza Colón. See Las Meninas in the Prado Museum.
- Visit the Reina Sofía Museum Learn about Picasso's Guernica in the Reina Sofía Museum.
- LEAP Cocina Española
- Board a train to Barcelona A train whisks you through the Spanish countryside to Catalonia.
- See Barcelona with a local guide See the sights of Spain's second-largest city with a local guide, including Gaudí's Sagrada Família and Parc Güell.
- Explore Barcelona Stroll through the historic Barri Gòtic and visit the Picasso Museum. Discover Casa Milà.
- Walking tour with tour director Walking tour with tour director upon arrival in Florence.
- See Florence with a local guide Discover the "Cradle of the Renaissance" and marvel at the Duomo, Ghiberti's Baptistry doors, the Ponte Vecchio, and the Basilica of Santa Croce. Visit the Accademia to see Michelangelo's David before spending free time strolling through the Piazza della Signoria.
- Add on: Pisa You may lean toward an optional afternoon visit to Pisa to see the Leaning Tower.
- Discover Rome with a local guide Travel to the Italian capital. Follow in the footsteps of ancient Romans as a local guide shows you the "Eternal City": the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine, and Trajan's Column. Later, visit the Piazza Navona, the Spanish Steps, and the Trevi Fountain.
- LEAP Great Renaissance Debate
- See Vatican City with a local guide Discover the artistic legacy of Catholicism at the Vatican. Marvel at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel before moving up the broad steps of the world's largest Christian church, St. Peter's Basilica.
- Add on: LEAP Caesar's Gladiators Optional activity.
- Flight to the US Our rewarding and enjoyable tour comes to an end as our Tour Director accompanies us to the airport on our final day. Or, opt to extend your stay.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?