- Flight to Venice Relax and enjoy your scheduled flight from North America.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome to Venice! Begin your Italian adventure by taking a walk through colorful Venice.
- Explore Venice with a Local Guide Discover the real beauty of this unique city as a local guide brings you to St. Mark's, the Grand Canal, the Doge's Palace with its Gothic facades of white Italian stone and pink Verona marble, and the Bridge of Sighs.
- Add on: LEAP Behind the Carnival Mask Optional activity.
- Journey to Florence
- See Florence with a local guide Join a local guide for a tour of the Duomo, Ghiberti's Baptistery doors, and the Church of Santa Croce. A visit is included to the Accademia to view Michelangelo's David.
- LEAP Patron of the Renaissance
- LEAP Cucina Fiorentina Then, cook a three-course traditional meal with a local chef using fresh local produce during Cucina Fiorentina: Roll up your sleeves and create delicacies tonight in Cucina Fiorentina . Cook up a three-course traditional meal with a local chef using fresh local produce. Get a taste of Tuscan life and zesty flavors! Mangia!
- Explore San Gimignano Explore San Gimignano, famous for its fourteen fortified, crumbling towers.
- Enjoy a Tuscan Farm lunch in place of dinner Today, a Tuscan farm lunch is included in place of dinner.
- Travel by high-speed train to Naples Pause en route for a visit to charming Naples.
- Take a guided tour of Pompeii Then, a guided tour reveals Pompeii, a mysterious city left remarkably preserved after being buried by a catastrophic volcanic eruption in 79 A.D.
- Continue to Sorrento Enjoy the breathtaking vineyards and rolling countryside as you journey south to the Mediterranean resort town of Sorrento.
- LEAP Great Renaissance Debate
- Journey to the island of Capri Cross the Bay of Naples to the island of Capri, summer home of the Roman Emperor Tiberius.
- LEAP Dance the Tarantella
- Drive to Rome Drive to Rome, the capital of Italy.
- Discover Rome with a local guide This afternoon, join a local guide on a walking tour of ancient Rome. Listen for the roar of the ancient crowds at the Colosseum, then visit the Roman Forum.
- LEAP Caesar's Gladiators Later, train as one of Caesar's Gladiators: Discover the ancient secrets of the Roman gladiator games and master the basics of hand-to-hand combat at the gladiator school.
- See Vatican City Visit the Vatican with a local guide and discover the artistic legacy of Catholicism. Marvel at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel before moving up the broad steps of the world's largest Christian church, St. Peter's Basilica.
- Walking Tour of Rome Enjoy a walking tour of Baroque Rome this afternoon with your Tour Director.
- Add on: Rome by Night Tour This evening, opt to go on a bus tour to explore Rome by Night.
- Flight to the US Our rewarding and enjoyable tour comes to an end as our Tour Director accompanies us to the airport on our final day.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?