- Enjoy your overnight flight to Switzerland.
Depart from United States
Depart from United Stat...
Welcome to Switzerland!
Welcome to Switzerland!
Return Home OR Extend Your Stay
Return Home OR Extend Y...
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Engelberg Travel into the Swiss Alps to the Swiss mountain resort of Engelberg
- Walking Tour of Lucerne Join your Tour Director for a walking tour of the picturesque Swiss town of Lucerne, including the Lion Monument, the Jesuit church, and Kornmarkt and Weinmarkt Squares, as well as many quaint covered bridges and city fortifications.
- Add On: Mt. Titlis Ascend Mt Titlis in a cable car and take in the breathtaking Alpine scenery from the top of the mountain.
- Journey Through the Italian Alps Cross the Italian Alps and travel across the plains of Lombardy to the Italian lakes region.
- Visit Lugano Enjoy a brief stop in Lugano, where densely wooded slopes and sparkling waters delight.
- Explore Venice with a Local Guide Full-day excursion to Venice. Appreciate the beauty of this city with a local guide at St. Mark's Cathedral, the Grand Canal, and the Bridge of Sighs.
- Observe St. Mark's Campanile Ascend the bell tower at St. Mark's Campanile and enjoy breathtaking views over the city of Venice.
- Discover Verona In Verona, visit Juliet's house and the famous balcony where the forbidden lovers expressed their heartache. See the Arena di Verona, a large, well-preserved amphitheatre and famous venue for opera performances.
- LEAP Patron of the Renaissance
- Explore Florence The evening offers endless possibilities as you journey through the birthplace of the Renaissance.
- See Florence with a Local Guide A local guide shows you the Duomo, Ghiberti's Baptistry doors, the Ponte Vecchio, and the Church of Santa Croce. View Michelangelo's David at the Accademia.
- LEAP Cucina Fiorentina
- Explore Assisi Visit the beautiful Basilica of St. Francis and study Giotto's 28 stunning frescoes depicting the saint's life.
- Continue to Rome Discover the Piazza Navona, the Spanish Steps, and the Trevi Fountain, still fed by water from a first century Roman aqueduct.
- LEAP Great Renaissance Debate Greet six renaissance giants including Giotto, Galileo, and Isabella d'Este, and debate who made the greatest impact on civilization.
- See Vatican City with a Local Guide Visit the Vatican with a local guide to see St. Peter's and the Sistine Chapel.
- Discover Rome Recapture the past of the "Eternal City" at the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine, and Trajan's Column. Explore the Roman Forum.
- Depart from Italy Board your flight home or extend your stay and add extra days in Rome.
Students traveling on a WorldStrides Perspectives program have the opportunity to earn three free college credits through our Discovery for Credit program. Students who receive college credit gain a competitive advantage on college applications, are distinguished as savvy travelers and online learners, and get a jump start on their path to successful completion of higher education. Students completing applicable coursework receive an official transcript, issued by our university partner, the University of California – San Diego. Click here for more details.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?