- Fly to Germany Enjoy your overnight flight to Frankfurt.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Rothenburg Arrive in Frankfurt, and transfer to the city of Heidelberg.
- Explore the Town See the altstadt, the country's oldest university, the marktplatz, and Heidelberg Castle.
- Rhine Cruise Cruise along the fortress-studded Rhine, its banks crowned by magnificent castles and breathtaking, vine-terraced hills.
- Marksburg Castle Visit the 12th century castle.
- Cologne Travel this evening to Cologne.
- See the City Discover Cologne’s long history with a local guide. See the Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece that took seven centuries to build, the spooky St. Ursulakirche, which is decorated with human bones, and the city’s Roman ruins.
- Hamelin Pause en route to Lubeck to visit fairytale Hamelin, the setting for the tale of the Pied Piper.
- Lubeck Travel north to the Hanseatic port of Lubeck.
- LEAP Debate the Great
- Tour the Town A local guide introduces the former capital of the Hanseatic league of trading cities. Lubeck's medieval wealth is apparent in the buildings of the altstadt, which include the Rathaus, Marienkirche, and the Holstentor.
- Travel to Berlin This afternoon, journey to Berlin, the capital of Germany.
- Reichstag Views In the evening, climb the glass dome of the Reichstag for views of the city.
- Berlin Wall A local guide shows you the remnants of the Berlin Wall, torn down in 1989, as well as the Brandenburg Gate.
- LEAP Ich bin ein Berliner
- Add on: Potsdam Enjoy an afternoon visit to Potsdam and Sans Souci, with its Roman-style baths and lush gardens, where Frederick the Great was entertained by Voltaire and Bach.
- LEAP Guten Appetit!
- Depart from Switzerland Board your flight home or extend your European travels with an extra day in Berlin.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?