- Fly to Greece Enjoy your overnight flight to Athens.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome! Arrive in the Greek capital, home of gods and goddesses, and the birthplace of democracy. Begin exploring.
- Discover Athens A local guide shows you where myth meets mortal as you wander the narrow streets to the Theater of Dionysos, the Agora, and the Greek Parliament. Behold the Acropolis, boasting several temples, including the Parthenon.
- Acropolis Museum Visit the New Acropolis Museum.
- LEAP Mousaka & Sousta
- Tour Delphi Visit mystical Delphi with a local guide. Discover a world of soothsaying at the Oracle Site, where a woman answered questions using powers of prophecy afforded her by Apollo.
- Continue to Patras
- Visit Olympia With visions of modern athletes and gold medals in your mind, visit Olympia, home of the first Olympic Games nearly 3,000 years ago. The original Olympic flame still burns brightly and gives life to all of today's Olympic torches.
- LEAP Pick a Patron
- Continue to the Nauplia Travel across the Peloponnese to the Nauplia area.
- Discover Epidauros With a local guide, visit the ancient theater of Epidauros, renowned for its perfect acoustics.
- Free Time in Nauplia Return to Nauplia for free time. Take in a museum or climb the 999 steps to the Palamidi Fortress.
- See Mycenae Enjoy a glimpse of ancient Greek life with your local guide. Walk through the Lion's Gate into the royal citadel of Mycenae, the city of Agamemnon and his wife, Clytemnestra - the sister of Helen of Troy. Visit the largest of the renowned beehive tombs, the Tomb of Agamemnon.
- Journey to Corinth Marvel at the beauty of the Saronic Gulf as you travel along the coastal road to Corinth, home of ancient marketplaces, fountain ruins, and temples in the name of Apollo and Aphrodite. Enter the Ancient archaeological site from where Saint Paul is said to have spoken to the Corinthians.
- Final day! A final free day affords limitless possibilities. Shop for last minute souvenirs with local vendors or read a Greek tragedy at the foot of any of several ancient ruins.[/activity"] [activity title="Add on: Temple of Poseidon"]There will be an optional excursion to the Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion.
- Head Home Board your flight back to the US, or choose to extend your stay with a 3-day Aegean Cruise.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?