- Fly to Greece Enjoy your overnight flight to Athens.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome! Arrive in the Greek capital and begin exploring.
- Discover Athens Discover the birthplace of democracy with a local guide. See the Theater of Dionysos, the Agora, and the Greek Parliament. Climb the Acropolis and wonder at the imposing Parthenon.
- Acropolis Museum Visit the New Acropolis Museum.
- LEAP Mousaka & Sousta
- Board Ship! Board your cruise ship and set sail for 4 days!
- Visit Mykonos First stop is the chic resort island of Mykonos. Enjoy a relaxing evening in the old town.
- Visit Ephesus: Visit Turkey today to see the remains of the ancient Greek city of Ephesus, one of the most intact of all the ancient Greek cities. See the Temple of Serapis, the arena, and the famous Library of Celsus.
- Discover Patmos & St. John Monastery This afternoon, visit the island of Patmos and the monastery of St. John.
- Explore Rhodes: Enjoy a morning visit to Rhodes city, site of the legendary Colossus of Rhodes, one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world. See the fortifications built by the medieval knights of St. John to defend the island against the Ottoman Turks and visit inside the Palace of the Grand Master.
- Temple of Lindos This afternoon, visit the spectacular cliff-top acropolis and temple of Lindos.
- Visit Knossos: Dock at the port of Heraklion and take an excursion to nearby Knossos. The Bronze Age Palace of Knossos was the inspiration for the legend of the labyrinth and the Minotaur.
- Continue to Santorini Enjoy an afternoon visit to charming Santorini.
- Stop in Piraeus Dock in Piraeus this morning.
- Add on: Delphi Enjoy an optional afternoon excursion with a local guide to mystical Delphi, the most important religious site in ancient Greece, to see the Temple of Zeus and the Sanctuary of Apollo.
- Final Farewell... Wrap up your Greek tour and board your flight home.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?