- Enjoy your overnight flight to Germany
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Berlin Begin exploring the capital of Germany-the international city of Berlin.
- Tour Berlin with a Local Guide Sightseeing with a local guide introduces Germany’s capital; the Brandenburg Gate, Unter den Linden, and the Reichstag Dome.
- Add: Potsdam Head to Potsdam to visit Sans Souci, the summer palace of Frederick the Great, an ornate Rococo style palace surrounded by lush gardens and a terraced vineyard.
- Visit Dresden Explore this historic city of Dresden, an ancient Slavic settlement. Admire the magnificent Baroque and Rococo architecture of buildings that were carefully restored to their former glory. Explore the Frauenkirche, a sombre reminder of the destruction of the city in 1945, and the Dresden Schloss.
- Continue to Prague Travel through the hills of Bohemia to the “Golden City” of Prague in the Czech Republic.
- Tour Prague with a Local Guide A local guide brings you to the sights, including the artists’ homes in the Golden Lanes, somber Tyn Church, Charles Bridge, and the grand astronomical clock.
- Visit Hradcany Explore this wonderful castle with sharp spires and jagged rooflines.
- Travel to Germany, Stop in Nuremberg Visit Nuremberg en route to Munich.
- LEAP Debate the Great
- Tour Munich with a Local Guide A local guide shows you the highlights of the city, including the Frauenkirche, the Glockenspiel, and the 1972 Olympic stadium.
- Explore Nymphenburg Palace Marvel at Nymphenburg Palace, its 500 acres are lined with French trimmed hedges and boast three pavilions and a miniature palace.
- Visit Dachau Concentration Camp See the first Nazi concentration camp opened in Germany.
- LEAP Bask in Bavarian Arts
- Discover Neuschwanstein Castle Enjoy an excursion to fairytale Neuschwanstein Castle, built for mad Bavarian King Ludwig II. A lesson in extravagance, with almost every inch covered in gilt, stucco, woodcarvings, and marble mosaics, the castle served as a model for Walt Disney’s theme park.
- Continue to Lucerne
- Walking Tour of Lucerne Join your Tour Director for a tour of the picturesque Swiss town of Lucerne. See the lion monument, the Jesuit church, Kornmarkt and Weinmarkt Squares, quaint covered bridges, and city fortifications.
- LEAP Swiss Life and Legends
- Add On: Zurich Visit Zurich, an optional excursion, known as "Downtown Switzerland". The city acts as headquarters for five world banks and countless underground gold bullions. Later, explore the old town (Altstadt) and get a sense of why this city was named number one for best quality of life; stroll through parks and quays, relax by Lake Zurich or shop for products unique to Switzerland.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?